LegacyGT.com

your most hated cars and your reasons...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JessterCPA
I think this was one of the worst cars ever...Oldsmobile made an equally bad version, but I have a special hatred for Buicks. Look at that dumba$$ point in the bumper. Imagine trying to parallel park this thing in a really tight spot? No self respecting man could drive this car with pride.

http://a332.g.akamai.net/f/332/936/12h/www.edmunds.com//pictures/VEHICLE/1994/Buick/397/001320-E.jpg

1994 Buick Skylark 4 Dr Custom Sedan

LOL. There is one of these in my town. Turquoise, with yellow racing stripes, and a big NOS sticker on it. Yes, a fart can too.

My vote is for Large Luxury SUV's, a la, Escalade & Navigator. Represents everything wrong with America. Too big, too expensive, too over the top.

Jesse

Definitely the H2. It's the epitome of man's hypocritical nature. They took everything that made t....

No.. whats worse is the H3! 0-60 in 10 seconds an inline 5.. eek

Of course they will sell like hotcakes

Oh you guys need to check out http://www.fuh2.com a site dedicated to pictures flipping off H2's

as far as what i hate

I used to hate car based SUV's but the bottom line is they sell, people dont really want a truck, they want to sit up high, have room for a lot of crap and feel important :)

Acura TL - all that juicy HP and FWD

Mazda RX8 Automatic - They have to dial down the horsepower cuz the auto trans they can fit in it cant handle the HP? BOOOO

Almost all of the Mercedes AMG line, only for offering all that HP and no manual trans

The latest honda accord sedan (okay i only hate the butt of it)

The lexus ES.. all that money for a fancy camry that starts at 17 grand

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

itr_eg - You simply *_must_* spend some time at DSMtuners. :) The rice factor there is very low, most cars are completely clean of stickers, totally "de-Riced," and sport enough go-fast goodies to make the Concorde look slow.

----

Back on-topic:

My most hated car? From something I've owned, I must admit that my most hated was also my first car, a 1984 Chevy Cavalier. That thing was a death trap. However, I must also say that it's damned fun to drive that thing at 10/10 - the effort to do so was so high that the fun-to-drive factor was through the roof. Well, only if you liked deathtraps, that is.....

Also, I confess to having a love-hate relationship with my DSMs.

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I get very "anti" whenever I see a VW Beetle, I hate those things and their stupid flower vases.

PT Cruisers are also on the top of my list...

V6 Camaros and Mustangs with aftermarket exhausts are also really stupid.

I hate soccer moms in their giant Tahoe's with stupid propeller inserts on the tow-hitch.

notice i said whp on the rx8....also i mean the newer celicas

Irrelevant since it still hits 0-60 in 5.9 seconds, which is right between a 5MT and 5EAT LGT + 6-speed + awesome dry-handling.

I keed I keeed

Irrelevant since it still hits 0-60 in 5.9 seconds, which is right between a 5MT and 5EAT LGT + 6-speed + awesome dry-handling.

Any real world situation though and that car is in the 6.0's. 5.9 is most likely adjusted.

i see all of you disagreeing with my choices...but thats why i said it was my OPINION

i have many dsm friends, and i dont mind their cars one bit...even the eclipses. but like hondas, which im glad i sold mine, there are the many many people who give em a bad name

yes drift monkey, i hate itr swapped eg's too....thats why i dont have it anymore

No no, I'm not disagreeing with you, itr_eg. :) I agree, there's just too many that's giving them and cars like them (i.e. import sport-compacts) a bad name.

Just wanted to let you check out some DSMs that are more up your alley instead of "field-of-Rice."

;)

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

i see all of you disagreeing with my choices...but thats why i said it was my OPINION

I only had beef with your mis-informed OPINION about the RX-8 where you stated it had 170 whp and didn't consider the 6-speed 238 BHP/210 WHP version.

I keed I keeed

omg i know exactly what you mean. those 3-series drivers all drive like asses. do the most cocky stuff and have no respect for other people...

+10000000000

first thing my friends dad said when he got in it was its nice buts its no bmw. i was like you stupid fuck. your sons 325xi cost over 5K more!! and is almost inferior in everyway. they own 3 bmws all of which are 3 series. there is an sl500 in the garage though. now anytime he asks my opinion on anything no matter what even if its food, i say its nice but its no bmw. he doesnt get it. ahahah. bmw has everyone without a brain brainwashed like dell. they have their benefits but they are definitely not the best in their market.

also civics drivers are the most annoying though. again the mainly the drivers. no car really bothers me. its the culture and people driving them that get to me.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

No.. whats worse is the H3! 0-60 in 10 seconds an inline 5.. eek

Of course they will sell like hotcakes

Oh you guys need to check out www.fuh2.com a site dedicated to pictures flipping off H2's

I misread your post and was hoping to find pictures of flipped H2's. :redface: Imagine my suprise! :D

The H2 is my most hated vehicle on the road. Any US citizen that would own and use one of these has to be mind-numbingly self-centered. We should be concentrating on reducing our dependance on foreign oil. I am not saying that a law should be passed to outlaw them, but tax breaks!?!. Come on. :rolleyes:

I only had beef with your mis-informed OPINION about the RX-8 where you stated it had 170 whp and didn't consider the 6-speed 238 BHP/210 WHP version.

i do know about that version, but i wasnt really referring to it, they shouldnt have f'd it up in the first place...the FIRST dyno i saw on an rx8 was 169 whp....what would you think with that kind of first impression?

sorry for not bein specific enough, but i see the ones im talkin about in my head, not the ones you are:rolleyes: ....like with the celica all trac....

no worries...im not bashin you or anything cause your absolutely right

99% of the time it comes down to the driver of the car makin me hate the car more than anything....

I hate EG Civic hatches with ITR motors...

I'd love to have one for a daily driver. Nobody would know what it was from the outside....it would just look like a lowly CX with steelies. ;)

i do know about that version, but i wasnt really referring to it, they shouldnt have f'd it up in the first place...the FIRST dyno i saw on an rx8 was 169 whp....what would you think with that kind of first impression?

sorry for not bein specific enough, but i see the ones im talkin about in my head, not the ones you are:rolleyes: ....like with the celica all trac....

no worries...im not bashin you or anything cause your absolutely right

99% of the time it comes down to the driver of the car makin me hate the car more than anything....

Tru Tru, it's all in the driver and

tires. Subarus need a break.

I keed I keeed

Cadillac Cimarron. My friend had one in HS and I ripped a couple pairs of paints on the rust getting in and out of that stinky thing.

Sunfires and SUVs. I really REALLY hate SUVs.

Lets see here...

Non convertibles with canvas roofs with bows and rivets, especially cars like mercury Sables with that.

Mercury Sables in general, with their equally boring Taurus siblings.

The pontiac ASS-tek. Especially in safety yellow. Any other GM vehicle in Safety Yellow. Who picked that color?

Last generation of Chevy Cavalier. Fish eye headlights... bad design. New Chevy Venture van, and it's derivatives.

Camrys. Newer Accords. Both bland as hell, and everywhere. I personally think they contribute to driver boredom and stupidity.

Any "riced" car where it is purposefully made ugly. Some cars don't need much help, like the current and newer eclipse.

SUV wannabes, like the Pilot, Highlander, and even the B9 Tribeca.

Scion Xa and Xb, and pretty much all other "urban" vehicles.

Sky-jacked or vice-versa slammed pickup trucks that are all about image and loud pipes. What a waste of a utilitarian vehicle.

Luminas, FWD Impalas, or Grand Prix with dubs for no reason, and no other mods. Heck, those cars with no mods at all. Lumped with Camry and Accord.

Brand new Squid sportbikes with helmetless morons with flip-flops and khaki shorts on board. Doing wheelies on a crowded freeway.

Cruiser riders / Harley riders with wide open pipes so that they can derail the train of thought of every neuro-active organism within a half mile radius, just for the sake of the rider's own attention deficiency issues.

Harley Davidson, the best way to turn gasoline into noise, without the benefit of horsepower.

rusted out conversion or full size panel vans, or falling-apart pickups being driven like the person has nothing to loose. Oh, wait, they have all their worldly posessions in the back. And still nothing to loose...

Mercedes SUVs. Oxymoron driven by a mindless moron. BMW SUVS sometimes apply here, too. Landies or Rangeys don't.

Mindless men and women driving agressively, and recklessly with a phone at their ear, driving any of the above, or any vehicle period.

People who are incapable, or inconsiderate enough not to be able to control their own vehicles. This usually applies to otherwise genteel senior citizens, but can apply to anyone, who are nice enough people outside their cars, but inside their land-yacht buicks, Olds', Caddies, Lincolns, or whatever else, drive as though they have never been competently trained at proper vehicle operation, nor even the basics of traffic theory. I am not talking about the small mistakes every one of us makes, like forgetting a signal on a rare occaision. I am talking about dead-stops in traffic, and seeming malevolent lane changes.

Oh, and the Lexus SC430. I don't like that car. It looks like a mollusk or something. I can barely tell if it is coming or going. I am sure if is a finely built automobile, but the styling hits me completely wrong.

Saturns. I hate new saturns, except the upcoming sky. The current Ions, L series, and their stupid SUV. I find US-designed GM cars in general to grate on my nerves, with few exceptions. That isn't all, though. I don't like the new Ford 500, or Mercury Montego. Nor the chrysler Sebring, PT, or Neon. The Durango and Dakota are fugly, too.

Most of the other American trucks are OK, for trucks. The Nissan and Toyota trucks may work well, but I hate the way they look, especially the fancy Toyota Tundra with the body kit and hood scoop. UGLY!

I am sure I will come up with a couple more.

H2 or various other SUVs that soccer moms drive and talk on the cell phone at the same time while doing their nails and shoving their children out the doors.

White Crown Vics piss me off beyond words for obvious reasons

Cadillac Catera: Why does it exist? It is like a rebadged cavalier

350Z: Nice car, drivers think they are gods gift to man over here though, tis unfortunate they feel that way

New Eclipse: What the hell is it? it looks like a combination of things it wants to be but cannot

GTO: What are you thinking? how can something with that much power not be able to apply it, and why does it still look like a grand prix?

IS300: Have yet to see a driver without their baseball cap on backwards using one arm on the wheel tilting their heads so far to the side that it looks like it is giving the shifter sexual pleasure. Not saying all of them are that way but all of them over here are...

Astro or Safari or Savannah that travels at ridiculous speeds and tailgates everything in the right and center lanes of the freeway...

B9, on the B9: why?

New "Jetta is Betta" I'm sure....

quarter angle of 6 series, why is the trunk so ugly and bulky why why why?

Suzuki Samurai, the two door targa pickup useless magic nothing.

Daewoo?

SSR= no no no

Cobalt= " " "

More will come as incentive arises

Archived