LegacyGT.com

your most hated cars and your reasons...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres a list of the American cars i DO NOT hate:

Saleen S7

Z06

05 and up Mustang

GTO (of course they are getting rid of it cause i like it)

And i guess the Cobalt SS even though FWD is the biggest waste of time ever.

Yeah other than that America keeps insisting on making bigger, and bigger cars that are ugly and all front wheel drive only available in automatic with 16inch steels with hubcaps to save money and wonders why imports are kicking there ass in sales. every damn chevy ad i see just talks about fuel economy and how its cool that the Monte Carlo SS runs on 4 cylinders when your not driving fast. who the hell cares, if they just made a manual transmisson or at LEAST sportshift/tiptronic and that V8 RWD, they might sell a few. Oh yeah and i hate rednecks and they big queer trucks and try to run you off the road cause you were smarter than them and bought a real car...

Just a note, i love this country, and im not anti american in the least...but i just wish we would build some decent cars.

You now what, I have noticed that a lot of economy box drivers get bullied a lot on the roads especially at stoplights:( I now see a lot of them flooring their poor cars just so they don't get harrassed by the idiot or Miss SUV or Mr.3series driver behind them :)
agreed! :D my daily driver is a hyundai elantra.

• 3 months later...

VW Beetle, Aztek (way too easy to pick on), all pontiacs (chaach mobiles) even the solstice, vanilla ice era mustang 5.0's, and all cars with cheap ass 2ft high wings......who are they kidding. I saw a sweet pimped out 90's saturn econo box(lol) with a bumpin' system, neons underneath, and a killer 2 ft high purple neon wing.

I feel bad for people that spend money on trying to make crappy cars cool. If you can afford to buy a body kit, and cannot afford to paint match it.......dont put it on your farking car. I always see civics lx's that are black or blue with unpainted front and back body kits. Good stuff. I also hope we never see a subaru listed on this page. I hope they never ever build a minivan......that may make the list.

I hope they never ever build a minivan......that may make the list.

What problem you have?

Minivans can be cool:

http://www.motiontrends.com/2006/m02/mazda/mazda_mpv_fs1.jpg

lincoln town cars:icon_mad:

absolutely hate car service drivers who are traveling in the speeding lane at the exact same speed as the car in the slow lane. who teaches them to drive like such asshats!

any car w/ primered bodykit, big a$$ fartcan, huge ebay wing,cut springs, bubbling tint job, neon lights, and gobs of vinyl that doesn't reflect actual car modifications...so any RICER out there..not to mention the fact that they pull off their fugly hupcaps to expose there sweet a$$ steel wheels

lincoln town cars:icon_mad:

absolutely hate car service drivers who are traveling in the speeding lane at the exact same speed as the car in the slow lane. who teaches them to drive like such asshats!

I live in Boston, so when I'm going to work, they're leaving the airport. They seem absolutely incapable of driving in any but the left lane. I SO miss my .50 cal!

But Dodge must give special discounts to Richardheads on Ram pickups......

Who Dares Wins

スバル

I like the trailor hitches with balls hanging from them, they make me laugh. 100% of the time the redneck driving is compensating for a smaller than average wang.......but I certainly like the balls more than the hitch propeller. I also am not a huge fan of white trash, chaach bag, d-bags that have those piss on stickers on the back windows. I see these retards all over wisconsin. Also hate people with their favorite teams logo one one of those redonkulous flag attached to their windows. In packer country there are millions of these phuck sticks out there.

One thing that I wanted to add is that the goofballs that we see on the road and rant and rave about, make it interesting. It would get kind of boring if people all drove subaru's. I always enjoy shaking my head and laughing when I am driving around. I also get a kick out of the old school old farts that hate japanese cars.....the real american die hard guys. My girlfriends brother in law is one of these guys. He thinks my LGT LTD is a p.o.s. and he drives a 89 corvette with a slush box. Why........get a vette with auto? I guess for him it is fun to cruise around with whitesnake blaring, in his sweet vette. Whatever, long live all the funny dumbasses on the road.

I'm with underpowered, the G35 sedan infuriates me for some reason. Perhaps it's the "AWD" system they purport to use. I think the angle of the trunk reminds me of a nun or something.

- The BMW X3 - every time I pass by one of these things I feel the visceral urge to beat it with a baseball bat. It's fugly - no other word adequately describes it. Additionally, BMW's assertion that its AWD is "legendary" is laughable and enraging at the same time.

- The Ford Taurus - while not an atrocious car (see Toyota Corolla, Dodge Neon for those awards) I had one as a rental car when I came back from India once. I had food poisoning at the time, and the car stank of cigarette smoke which I tried to get rid of with Febreze. The combination of smells and the soft suspension didn't help with the nausea or the other GI symptoms I was feeling. Now, every time I see one on the road I feel sick to my intestines.

- The Toyota Corolla - disgusting, bloated, unrefined, with an ugly interior and an ugly soul. I can't stand to be behind one.

- The redesigned Honda Accord - looks like every other car on the road from the back now. I thought the horizontal lights looked better, probably a reason why I like the styling of the new Sonata.

On a side note - has anyone ever seen a Range Rover sport being driven by a man? I've seen at least fifteen by now and they're always driven by women, usually Asian.

I'm with underpowered, the G35 sedan infuriates me for some reason. Perhaps it's the "AWD" system they purport to use. I think the angle of the trunk reminds me of a nun or something.

Are you sure it isn't the lovely hummm/growl of an exhaust note at all speeds, including parking lots at 5mph :D that annoys you?

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Are you sure it isn't the lovely hummm/growl of an exhaust note at all speeds, including parking lots at 5mph :D that annoys you?

Possibly, although the hole somewhere in my exhaust manifold also emits a growl at all speeds that I do find amusing. Of course, my perception may be tainted by the fumes I'm breathing every time I drive.

• 1 month later...
I hate mazda 3's and mazda 6's. (not the speed versions) Everyone who has one of these plain jane mazdas thinks they are in a hot rod, especially the damn drivers of the 3's. I am not sure why they think their car is a sports car but 90% of the bad drivers on the road are these idiots in these two types of cars... ARGGG!!!

I hate mazda 3's and mazda 6's. (not the speed versions) Everyone who has one of these plain jane mazdas thinks they are in a hot rod, especially the damn drivers of the 3's. I am not sure why they think their car is a sports car but 90% of the bad drivers on the road are these idiots in these two types of cars... ARGGG!!!

My old man's Mazda3S handles a bit better than my 9-2X Aero, I'd say. Not as fast, no, but much slicker to drive. I'd drive like a lunatic in a Mazda3, too, they invite it.

In my area, the most aggressive drivers by far are (still) those in Dodge Rams... especially tweaked diesels. I see so many extreme examples of bad/dangerous behavior. The most extreme being one who tried to "ram" a Camry off the road. He ended up in the shoulder with a flat tire :)

El Camino, or any other car/pick-up truck combo. subaru brat and baja included

how dare you include the brat in that!!!!! you should be ashamed of yourself!! the brat is one of the funnest, go anywhere beaters you could have!!! as for me, i hate 1974 jaguar xj8's. what a piece of shit! and late 70's mustangs. well all mustangs but especially late 70's mustangs.

Archived