LegacyGT.com

EFR twin-scroll build

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, that is sweet as hell! How is the spool? Like stock, little slower alot slower(doubt). Just wondering, why is the TQ lower than the HP? Where is peak TQ? I am sure that thing is way more bad ass than my 18G, but my TQ is 339. I am just curious. THX!

Screw the graphs posting tonight! Go drive that thing, a lot! Then fill the tank, and drive it again, a lot!

Then do these guys a favor, tell them your driving impressions and maybe do them a favor and post the graphs.

Enjoy that car! You've waited more than most others would ever consider to set it up.

I would love to be able to compare your set-up with others that are at the same elevation and fuel.

Can anyone help me here? Or even send me logs so that I can compare? I will even graph it all out nicely!

I just finished tuning my setup on pump and pump + meth. What data are you looking for, specifically? I have my plots posted on nasioc if interested.

Chaz, when will you be posting yours? I'd like to compare my autox nonmeth 20psi plot to yours...

Still waitin for my tuner to email me the graphs. I don't know what's taking him so long. He said I peaked at about 20-21 psi and taper to 19.5 and hold and that this turbo has a lot more power potential. I don't think I'd want more power... this thing is a ******* blast to drive. The power is always there and partial throttle responsiveness is awesome.

LittleBlue, want me to send you some data logs?

I just finished tuning my setup on pump and pump + meth. What data are you looking for, specifically? I have my plots posted on nasioc if interested.

Chaz, when will you be posting yours? I'd like to compare my autox nonmeth 20psi plot to yours...

If you were tuned on the same dyno (and we know the weather conditions) then yes a dyno plot comparison will be very informative.

If that cannot be done, I will happily take logs from both of you and do the same thing.

If you were tuned on the same dyno (and we know the weather conditions) then yes a dyno plot comparison will be very informative.

If that cannot be done, I will happily take logs from both of you and do the same thing.

what's your email address? i dont want to bog chad's thread down until the comparison is made and he chooses to share. shoot me a PM when you're ready. thanks!

what's your email address? i dont want to bog chad's thread down until the comparison is made and he chooses to share. shoot me a PM when you're ready. thanks!

I'd like to see it too, if you don't mind. I called my tuner today for my graph and still nothing.

Archived