LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

I see a guy driving a black 05 GT on Som Center everyday in Willoughby Hills going to work. Talk about wierd Sunday I was on Rt 6 in Willoughby Hills and saw 3 Legacy's in the opp lane, get this all silver one GT two 2.5is all in a row!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trying to flag-down the OBP LGT with Illinois tags....

Parked on level 3 of the CWRU Veale parking deck ("lot 53") yesterday, 4/3.

If you're here, say "hi!" :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 2 weeks later...

Cleveland Heights and Shaker Heights sightings, 04/17 - metro-Cleveland East-Side suburbs....

Around 2PM, Derbyshire Rd. in Cleveland Heights, off Cedar, near Brugger's Bagles and Alladin's. White '05/'06 LGT wagon.

Around 7PM, parked in driveway off Sussex Rd in Shaker Heights (Sussex neighborhood) - silver '05/'06 2.5i sedan or partially-debadged sedan.

Anyone here?

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^ I'm uncertain at this point - brother-in-law's wifey still hasn't popped, yet. :)

^ Only you, Boxer, would stalk me like this and make such an insightful comment! :lol::lol::p

Baby, of course! :lol:

I know, I'm just too sexy. ;)

ill tell you what there TSI. If you show up at the house on the 27th ill specifically pick you up some wine coolers. LOL. We all know you like to drink.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

^ ROFL! :lol:

Damn, it's been so long since my last drink, I think even two wine coolers would put me well under the table. :D

Again, thanks for the invite, and I'll definitely try to make it.... Everything now rests on when my brother-in-law's boy decides to makes his first appearance to the world. :)

^ :lol:

Your date is duly noted! Enter the lottery today! :lol:

i had to read through 11 pages to see if i was spotted, but wasnt...05 red gt, im way out east, and also bought mine from halperts , actully i bought it in late 04, tim the salesman was driving it as a demo car! just thought i would say hey, work in eastlake, live in madison. love th LGT but kinda miss the svx i had!

^ Hey! Welcome, neighbor! :D

Hey TSI when i do the meet down at my house if your able to attend i was wondering if you have cleared your headlights yet? if not or if so i was thinking about clearing mine but would need some help. whats your opinion?

OTM.

^ No problem bruddah, if I make it, I can certainly help you clear. :)

It shouldn't be a problem in any case, regardless of my presence, as I know that Ted has experience in doing it now (and he's *super* detail-oriented, so you know you're in great hands), and similarly, if some of the LERSOC guys make the trip, they are also very, very good at doing this type of thing. One of the LERSOC regulars, SiFuSpEc, has performed headlight clearing on an absolutely shocking number of vehicles, both Scooby and non ( he's done something like 30 cars, total! :eek: ), and he's also great at it.

You'll be covered, no matter what. Just be sure your oven is big enough to "eat" your headlamp. ;)

------

Oh, and casper150, check out LERSOC.com ! The Lake Erie Regional Subaru Owners Club. :) It's centered right here around NE-Ohio. :)

if not i know a couple of people that i work with that is full of hot air i can just invite them!!

OTM.

I'll huff, puff, and blow your house down (or your lamp assemblies loose, that is)! :lol:

there is just something about a black car that looks really good with those kind of mods. the littliest things that you do to a black car really sets it off. as soon as i come across some money i planned on getting me some new rims and shoes for the summer. that and i am still waiting to see if i will be getting sponsored by this audio company for my stereo.

OTM.

i am sure we can find something to get into. i would like to do the headlight thing. heck if somone wants to bring a heat gun we can do as many cars as we want. CO's is taking a poll right now to see how many people as well as how many people you will be brining with you on there site right now. so chalk it up.

OTM.

Ted, it's being a problem again? I thought you'd gotten that straightened-out already? :(