LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

My status has moved to 'definite-maybe' for tomorrow's GTG at Boneyard. I found out yesterday that I need to take three tests (or, PASS three tests) so my company can attain a certain partnership level -- by the 19th.

Nothing like letting us know at the last possible moment. So I'm barricaded-in, studying my a$$ off for the first test, which is this Friday. The second test is next Thursday; the final, and most difficult test, is next Friday.

:( Bad times.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My status has moved to 'definite-maybe' for tomorrow's GTG at Boneyard. I found out yesterday that I need to take three tests (or, PASS three tests) so my company can attain a certain partnership level -- by the 19th.

Nothing like letting us know at the last possible moment. So I'm barricaded-in, studying my a$$ off for the first test, which is this Friday. The second test is next Thursday; the final, and most difficult test, is next Friday.

I just got shafted too. I now "magically" work 3pm every wed...

Best of luck!!!!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Would these happen to be Microsoft tests? Just curious..

I might not make it as well, my meeting from this evening is likely to be postponed because of bad weather. :(

I might not make it as well, my meeting from this evening is likely to be postponed because of bad weather. :(

We always make fun about the subaru owners are the ones that won't show up in bad weather. I'll go in and if I'm not needed i'll change then head to the boneyard.

i barreled through 1 ft of snow on my street cause the city never touches my street. its a little slow to start off but once i get in 2nd gear it gets up an goes. i just got done doing pads and rotors all the way around too.

Yeah...I remember how that random downslope goes into a guardrail. Then your driveway isn't that much better when it comes to hills.

Edited by Merc6

yep, and the 240 got through it in about 10-12" of snow that was still on the street when i left. for the rally if i do end up driving, depending on the road conditions i wont even use first gear. but i will warn you that i do like to have some fun around turns lol.

yep, and the 240 got through it in about 10-12" of snow that was still on the street when i left. for the rally if i do end up driving, depending on the road conditions i wont even use first gear. but i will warn you that i do like to have some fun around turns lol.

Chances are I won't be here for it unless the snow gets worse or halfway into the baltimoreish snow. I refuse to drive 14 hrs one way again if I don't have to.

:lol:

I have no problem with the weather at all! It was postponed and out of my control. Still more important than a weekly meet tho.. theres always next week!

Is all in a jokes but I seen it where it was a bad rain storm and only 3 showed but all the evos, srt's, and dsms made it. I hope I can make it next week too.

^ :lol: Nah - I'm just waiting 'till her bedtime is past 8-9PM.

She's just now starting to lose her afternoon nap. That, in and of itself, opens up whole new possibilities for our "fun" schedule. :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I'm out, I;m sorry to say. I haven't covered enough material, #1, and my wife will have a long and miserable ride home tonight, so I'll be getting the kids early.

In two weeks, I'll be there.

2 weeks I might not be there. 2 weeks(saturday) we have a snow rally in akron iirc. More info is on the F4 and 330tunning forums.

Did anyone stop out tonight to the Bone Yard?? I swung by hung in the parking lot for a few, I only saw a WRX. I figured with the weather that most people were not going to show so I bailed?

We were inside. 12-13 of us. Both the "Co-founders" were there and the silver one was one of them. The other one you won't see his car till it's 100% sunny and there is a car show. You might have left as I was pulling up was there a snow plow going thru the back half of the lot and a random 18 wheeler? The main group didn't show up till 20 mins after me in their winter beaters. As for the weather most people enjoy that parking lot by the abandoned buildings. Speaking of WTF that KFC is out of business.

saw a black legacy wagon w/quad tip exhaust last night on rt 82 by broadview at about 6:30pm. anyone on here?

I know who it is; he's 'Hotrodwagon' on here, but I don't think I've ever seen him on the forum.

Last year, we were both doing contract work at LCCC in Elyria. We pulled into the parking lot at the same time. It was funny.

:)