LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

Valley View Quaker State & Lube thursdays around 7 to 11 is when ppl are almost gone. rain or shine usualy.

another angle...

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/LGT/IMG_0086.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/LGT/IMG_0091.jpg

Edited by Merc6

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahah camry. i see the resemblance but even still, subaru should never be mistaken fo toyota. or deawoo, haha ive heard someone say they thought the 09 wrx was a deawoo

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/impreza/wrx09white1.JPG

http://www.edmunds.com/media/reviews/lists/ten_least_expensive_vehicles/01.daewoo.lanoshatchback.500.jpg

Camry

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/LGT/IMG_0734.jpg

my first few meets were a riot cause the non subaru wings(will cetch my drift when you show) of the club was clueless to why i would bring a n/a camry to the meets and park with the subarus. Better than ppl thinking the subaru blue oval was a new ford blue oval.

We're all just separated-at-birth twins. :lol::)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Which is why I like my blend into traffic car. Even in a pact of STI on 280 I still barely stand out. I get the "why are you even following those guys your car doesn't even sound fast" look all the time. Edited by Merc6

^ :lol:

Oh man, I can't believe I can not yet make it to one of these meets.

With you two there, it ought to be a riot! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^ I ran with only one muffler for about an hour and a half, once. :lol: Embarrassingly, when picking up a spare factory grill from kid8, I backed my rather gigantic Blitz cans (Nur-Spec Touring) over the extra-high curb of his condos. :redface:

The Domestic guys were giving me weird sideways glances - aka: "How the heck does what seem to be a camry, sound like my musclecar?" :lol:

lol I had no mufflers when I had them cut the X02 off to sell to a local member. I thought I would get pulled by south euclid or cleveland heights. I guess they saw my plates and bit their lip cause I passed like 3 green and white. I actualy liked how it sounded not for daily use tho. Single hi flo cat and no mid resonator I heard every bit of that turbo howl.

^ I laughed a lot (once I muscled off the friggin muffler, that was :lol: - I had to break out my "Emergency Tool" :lol:), it totally PWNED me!

I should have some time between the first of the month and the 17th, but it'll probably have to be over at my place..... With the driving distance, I just don't know that I'd be able to get in any good working time, otherwise.

It'll be fun to work with some rather hot pipes. :lol:

I'm ok with driving to your place no problem.

We should have plenty of fun burning our hands. :redface: Lemmie see what I/we can do about this.

Maybe it'll be better for me to come out to you...we'll have to see how the timing plays out. Does your place allow you to work on cars?

Ideally, you'll want the necessary fasteners to have been pre-sprayed with penetrating solution.... I went "Stage II" with UP and DP at around 10K miles, with the car having already gone through one Cleveland winter - I jacked up the car the night before, sprayed everything with P'Blaster, and it all came off like butter. With Sev123's '05 WRX, which I helped with, partially, this winter, without having pre-treated, it took us an extra few minutes to treat and then crank (and literally "double team," with one of us literally using the other for leverage), to get some of the tougher nuts off there.... Pre-treating is not going to be possible, either with you driving here, or with us spraying it on your rather hot turbo and associated piping, if you drive to my place. :eek:

And yea your emergency tool rocks LOL.

It's a Strider, of course it rocks! :lol::lol:

Edited by TSi+WRX

merc6, i didnt go tnight cause i figured there wouldnt be anyone there with all the tstorms. oh hell i dont live too far away its only 945 ill leave now and just roll by lol. if ur there, ill spot ya

There was about 8 wrx/STi a dsm and a skittle. Pretty much the site supporters, mods and admin. If you came 9ish the 18 and up crowd might have just showed up. I was already gone by then cause they all were leaving. Of all the rain days, they picked the hottest to not show.

• 3 weeks later...