LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya I got there a little after 10 the only thing there was a v6 mustang with the stupidest body kit I've seen. I was kinda hopin he would follow me out so I could race him. Lol. I pick those cars out of my grill.

A v6 mustang with a stupid a$$ body kit?? no way.. lol I would really like to ask one person with a dumb body kit and be like, do you think this actually looks good?? Cause I really have no idea what people are thinking..

A v6 mustang with a stupid a$$ body kit?? no way.. lol I would really like to ask one person with a dumb body kit and be like, do you think this actually looks good?? Cause I really have no idea what people are thinking..

honestly i done think ive ever seen a "good looking" body kit, ive seen a lot of good looking lip kits but i dont think ive ever seen a good body kit. i dont get the point. unless your seriously turning it into a track car, which by the way, theres not too many body kits that acually produce downforce, then there is no point unless your into rice!!! haha speaking of rice ive heard a lot of people saying that subarus are rice, which, not speaking as a subaru lover but just speaking in general, i think subarus are far from rice, i consider them to be...... "import muscle" lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh thanks for the reminder bump. Blue 05-07 LGT with preza wrx sti wing near richmond mall. Would have F4 tagged it but wasn't driving.

P.S. I has some pending stuff. Will leak a video once I get money to finnish the project.

Edited by Merc6

^ Saw you post that sighting on Forced4s....I wonder who that is - that's a pretty extreme exterior mod, when it comes to the LGT crowd.

I'm drooling in anticipation! Don't make me wait too long!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Once I get money to instal. I hate getting parts and keep walking past em. I was mad I didn't drive people look'n at me crazy like it's a car with a wing on it...so? Edited by Merc6

• 3 weeks later...
I am returning to Cleveland next weekend to visit family and while I'm there I will be participating in the Nelsons ledges funday (9/18). Any of you local guys planning to attend? It is always fun to see other LGTs on the track to offset all those hondas etc.

^ I'm gonna be doing the Rosh Hashanah thing. :redface:

------

NEW SIGHTING - Cleveland Heights

Dave's Supermarket, Cedar Hill.

Silver '06/'07 (I think?_ Legacy 2.5GT sedan

Wed., 9/9/2009 - approx. 3:15 PM

I made the right turn onto Grandview from eastbound Cedar - didn't notice you until I next checked my rearview, shortly after which I stuck my hand out and waved.

Just wanted to say "hi." :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

^ I'm gonna be doing the Rosh Hashanah thing. :redface:

------

NEW SIGHTING - Cleveland Heights

Dave's Supermarket, Cedar Hill.

Silver '06/'07 (I think?_ Legacy 2.5GT sedan

Wed., 9/9/2009 - approx. 3:15 PM

I made the right turn onto Grandview from eastbound Cedar - didn't notice you until I next checked my rearview, shortly after which I stuck my hand out and waved.

Just wanted to say "hi." :)

Wait... you left the house and didn't come to the meets ... *turns nose up* LOL!

I am returning to Cleveland next weekend to visit family and while I'm there I will be participating in the Nelsons ledges funday (9/18). Any of you local guys planning to attend? It is always fun to see other LGTs on the track to offset all those hondas etc.

I'll see how the cars feeling about that time. I also need to find a helmet unless I sandbag a few times... Last time My car ran was capital.

Edited by Merc6

Wait... you left the house and didn't come to the meets ... *turns nose up* LOL!

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm only allowed work, picking up the kiddo, and the grocery stores, by the conditions of my parole. :lol::lol:

I'll see how the cars feeling about that time. I also need to find a helmet unless I sandbag a few times... Last time My car ran was capital.

Maybe you just need me to ride along. A 6' tall (on a good day) 250 lb. Chinese guy should be plenty of a sandbag..... :p

^ After reading this e-mail, I thought that I must've deleted it by accident....which I did! :redface:

That looks really much more weird than I thought it'd look. Maybe the Gialla show-car has a widebody kit?

I truly didn't like the LGT, with the previous-gen. STi wing. :(

There *must* be some subtle difference between the Gialla show-car's rear wing and the one that Merc sent to me - and which you've seen, ebpda9.

I can't reconcile the fact that I like the Gialla show-car, but not this one.....so there must be some difference.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=17960&postcount=4

^ I can't find a good one of the rear view, but the following gives you an idea:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=108825&postcount=13

It looks like there's a difference in profile - that it's not just a direct transplant......

• 2 weeks later...

NEW SIGHTING !

CWRU/Cleveland Heights - Silver BL-sedan, 2.5GT.

Thursday, 10/1 - approx. 2:40 PM.

We waved :) to each other as we waited at the light over the bridge, at Murray Hill, CWRU - you then went ahead up Cedar hill...I didn't make the yellow, but I caught up to you over by Alladins.

Just wanted to say "hi!" :)

^ I specifically went with ECUTeK so that I'd never be tempted. :redface:

I know that I don't know enough. :redface::)