LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome!!!! :D

I currently do not know if Buschur Racing (of DSM and EVO fame) is still tuning Subarus.

Both LERSOC.com and Forced4s.com are now operational - plenty of local support.

That would be the place to start checking, for such. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

hey guys, new to the forum.. I got a white Spec.B and I live in Independence area and work near Beachwood. Right now I'm rockin' the 30-day tag.

welcome and you can keep a lookout for me, i live in broadview hts. i have the only green ob with the famous subaru rally swoosh on the whole side of it. oh and to everyone else, my car has been in the shop since i put the decal on so i havent got to show it off yet so here it is

picture.php?albumid=310&pictureid=2188

berkshire40 and bg, where did y'all get your tint done?

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

berkshire40

Havent seen you yet. I'm always headed thru that way to get on the freeway. Forced4's is moving to boneyard in a few weeks. QS&L been really crappy.

one bad bg

You missed out on a gumball. vid might work...

[ame=http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=303849240650&subj=630720650]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=303849240650&subj=630720650[/ame]

TSi+WRX

North Shore Tint is one of our sponsors show your members card and see what he can do. We just saw him at the gumball with his SRT8 magnum.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh merc6.....i wish i coulda been there. my car has been in the shop getting an engine rebuild. where was the afternoon drive from and to. and when are you moving to the boneyard. ill make sure im there every thursday. i could prolly if i tried stand in my front yard, throw a rock and hit that plaza haha

moved to Wednesdays and check the site I think this week is our last at QS&L. At least they have octoberfest on tap there. It went from spaghetti warehouse to some place I can't remember in akron. it was a 3 hr fun filled I hope you had navi cause those s turns on the no named roads came up quick course. My only gripe was 2 people dropped out so I ended up unregistering at last minute and became a navi.

That looks good, bg! :cool:

Thanks, Merc6.

• 2 weeks later...
I am seriously looking for a stock exhaust (mid and y pipes, and mufflers) for my 05 LGT, I am trying to quiet it down if I am not racing much, if any of you guys have one you want to get rid of or possibly know anyone please let me know! I need to try and make it out to a meet sometime soon.. I havent been to one now for like a year and a half I think.

If what? can get a custom cut-and-flange made just in front of the factory Y, to mate up with his upstream mid-pipe, that should cut down noise significantly, by using the factory Y and the factory cans.

Actually, if what what? is using is compatible with factory cans, that, alone, should significantly reduce noise......

Yeah I would probably be interested in getting that if you have the y and mufflers. Then I could probably either make something work to mate up to it or just buy a midpipe section. Is what you have still in decent shape? and any thoughts about how much youd want for it?

my gf works at dq in richfield oh. she said she saw today in the drivethrough a black legacy that "sounded nice" lol. women.... anyway she didnt see the hood so i dont know if it was a gt and she said it was newer so im assuming 05+ and since it "sounded nice" im assuming not a stock exhaust.

edit: i thought she was talking about a sedan... apparently is was a wagon. and when i asked her if she was sure it was newer, here was her response, "i think so, i dont know, it looked pretty and didnt have any rust on it":lol::lol::lol:

Edited by one bad bg

my gf works at dq in richfield oh. she said she saw today in the drivethrough a black legacy that "sounded nice" lol. women.... anyway she didnt see the hood so i dont know if it was a gt and she said it was newer so im assuming 05+ and since it "sounded nice" im assuming not a stock exhaust.

edit: i thought she was talking about a sedan... apparently is was a wagon. and when i asked her if she was sure it was newer, here was her response, "i think so, i dont know, it looked pretty and didnt have any rust on it":lol::lol::lol:

huh.. well I didnt know there was even anything in richfield, since the coliseum left I didnt know anything was there.