LegacyGT.com

Version 6 of navigation dvd is coming soon!

mariojas

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anybody get version 7 to work? It loads for me, but I can't enter an address or change the region that I'm in. It's also really slow when trying to calculate a route.

im getting the same issue. it always loads back to the home screen in the middle of any action

That's further than where I get. There's no US map image above the 'Change' button. Pressing it, the address, points of interest buttons do nothing.

I wonder if it's an 06 vs 08 nav issue.

thats the problem i have, i have an 08 built in apr of 2008

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

thats the problem i have, i have an 08 built in apr of 2008

It might be a similar issue to the one I had with 6.1 (I had a post here a few months back). I managed to make W work with a different brand of DVD DL. Never got the E, even after I wasted a whole stack of 10 disks or so. This might point to something sensitive to the properties of the media (too heavy to spin? just speculating!).

It might be a similar issue to the one I had with 6.1 (I had a post here a few months back). I managed to make W work with a different brand of DVD DL. Never got the E, even after I wasted a whole stack of 10 disks or so. This might point to something sensitive to the properties of the media (too heavy to spin? just speculating!).

possibly, the previous version i used a memorex disc and worked fine, this time was another brand.... also i used ImgBurn and tested 4 times to read from disc to make iso, each time failed w/ error

Failed to Read Sector 1031888 - Reason: L-EC Uncorrectable Error

Sector 1031888 maps to File: \ALLDATA.KWI

i mean you could be right about the disc or something, my memorex you cannot see the 2 layers of data on the disc, no outline of the second data layer. yes the memorex is about 6gigs of data also. this disc i have you can clearly see the 2 separate layers (one layer's darker)

edit: actually i have the same type of disc that was sent to me (dont know if brand is the same but they're both printable dvd's) i have over 10 DL discs with data on them (over 4.7gigs of data on each disc) each one does not have the 2nd data ring

i've been around computers so i know the differences between not written layer and data layer

5eat downshift rev match:):wub:

Powder coated wheels: completed:)

I already had one rolling with about 20 people, but the mods deleted the thread. The original picture discs finally shipped (how in the hell picture discs can be 'backordered' is beyond me). Thankfully, I already had everyone's contact information and things will be finalized this week. Just a word of caution, though... The mods don't seem to be too happy about these threads.

has anyone else heard from this guy?

What about if you extract the image to your deskop as a iso and burn it again using the previous media you used.

BTW

Interested in seeing the updated vacation pics! PM sent

Kind Regards

What about if you extract the image to your deskop as a iso and burn it again using the previous media you used.

BTW

Interested in seeing the updated vacation pics! PM sent

Kind Regards

already tried and didnt work... wulf should get the banhammer for this bull. Multiple people having issues and he doesnt respond. a simple iso is all i ask

Archived