LegacyGT.com

Version 6 of navigation dvd is coming soon!

mariojas

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm seeding as well. Both East & West file's are made up of a bunch of .rar files. I have a mac, burnt the version 4 with disk utility & it worked fine, it won't let me burn these files with disk utility. I tried without disk utility, right clicked on East file & hit burn to disk. This did not work in my nav. The instructions say burn the iso directly (which is what version 4 was) but I do not see an iso file for it. Any suggestions?

This ..... Cause i think you need a Dual Layer disk as the ISO files is 5.9GB. I other good news i was able to download the whole file and have it seeding as well

You are correct, you'll need to purchase the DL DVD-R discs, and of course you'll need the DVD +/- R DL drive to burn them. I'm seeding as well...

Mark.

I know I'm not on the correct forum for myself, but seems this thread is very helpful. I recently bought a 2009 Tribeca and own other 2 WRXs (a true Subaru fan). And I do need the Navigation update like everyone else.

I tried to start the torrent, but no seed... Please help...

i'm currently seeding as well while at work....completed d/l last night

quick question about burning.

So from what I read all you need to do is burn the data on a DL DVD and that's it right? No need to extract the .zip files within the folder?

A little clarity in regards to this would help since i'm planning on burning tonight when I get home from work. Thanks

You will need to unpack the .rar files to get the .iso you will want to burn to the DL disc.

so I need to unpack each one? From what I remember (i'm not at home right now) there are like 30 something folders.

So I need to unpack each one of them and consolidate them all in one folder and then burn? Sorry if the question sounds stupid but I just want to be clear about it. Thanks

i'm currently seeding as well while at work....completed d/l last night

quick question about burning.

So from what I read all you need to do is burn the data on a DL DVD and that's it right? No need to extract the .zip files within the folder?

A little clarity in regards to this would help since i'm planning on burning tonight when I get home from work. Thanks

Are you seeding the Version 6 West or East? I only found the west.

Archived