LegacyGT.com

Version 6 of navigation dvd is coming soon!

mariojas

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I downloaded the map from monovo link and burned the iso To a dual layer disc, I installed it into the the drive everything looked good it uploaded the new maps, I had Roads show up that weren't there before, it even seems faster. Only problem is when I try to loss a route it won't finish and I went out of state and it was just blank it there were no Roads just pure white.

The pic shows where it will just stop then say no voice is available then cancel the route after ten minutes, what am I doing wrong?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1321834370801.thumb.jpg.b8a6fd1568d0d3c353c8301ffaa34cf9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've been online downloading/seeding for the past 3 hours. Speed has gone from 1.2 MB/s to 2 kB/s ! ! ! WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?!?!?! :(

I pledge to seed as much as I can, but you guys have to give me something to work with here..... :spin:

If you do not have NAT ports opened for the torrent track to account your uploads properly, you will not get good download speeds. Also how many seeders are there?

Thanks for the idea. However, it ended up just being my client. When I changed clients, I was able to get everything in less than a day with great speed!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Could I get the link to get this torrent, tried using the filesonic link for the east, but it's telling me all file sharing has been disabled and I need to log in. Help so I don't get lost driving home from work anymore!!!

Archived