LegacyGT.com

Stupidest phrases/questions you've seen on this forum about the Legacy

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Cipher_nemo wins for today.

I was looking for advice on making a 2.5i into a GT.

This is very easy. Step 1: sell your 2.5i. Step 2: Buy a GT. ;) Yes, yes, I know you probably heard that one a thousand times already. But really, it's much less of a headache. I am happy with my 2.5i because I don't want to pump 92 octane fuel into my car with the GT. I'd love the GT performance, but not at those fuel costs.

and after 13k posts he never would have known if it werent for your infinite knowledge :lol:

Or more like it's a car that rao's mommy or daddy owns and they let him use it. He wants a GT, but they probably said no, so now he wants to do it behind their backs, hence the will-not-sell-buy-exchange for one. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This belongs here

Ohh I just love the atmospherer on this site. All floting whit people whit no knowledge what so ever on the subject butt all willing to pik on the forren dyslexig guy.

FYI. Capacators are NOT useless and are NOT yust a fix of bad wiering. A standard car is using 50%min of the electisity that it produses. Addin a few thousund whats of audio equpment is like having 2 grown men sheer a hart. Hardly a good idea.

So if any one hear has a straight answer fore me I'm all ears but fore the rest of u GTFO plix

• 4 weeks later...

A cop once accused me of driving a Dodge...(one of 4 vehicles on my insurance card)

Course, being in the sticks...Dodge was probably the only word he could read and pronounce.

NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID PERSON.

THEY WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, THEN BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

I know this wasn't anything on the forum, but I got a laugh out of it. Basically I used to drive an 04 Impreza RS and a friend was asking me about the LGT, the conversation was something like;

Friend: "So, I know the Legacy has a turbo, and the Impreza was N/A, but is the Legacy about as fast as the Impreza? Because I know the Impreza is the base of the STI, and the STI is pretty dang fast."

Me: "............."

hahahaha

When I saw that thread I was like wtf...are you on the right forum?

I know this wasn't anything on the forum, but I got a laugh out of it. Basically I used to drive an 04 Impreza RS and a friend was asking me about the LGT, the conversation was something like;

Friend: "So, I know the Legacy has a turbo, and the Impreza was N/A, but is the Legacy about as fast as the Impreza? Because I know the Impreza is the base of the STI, and the STI is pretty dang fast."

Me: "............."

This should probably go here

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/funniest-phrases-questions-youve-heard-your-legacy-74262.html

Had to post up these.

ive got this friend who recently got a camaro z28 and he wont shut up and talks about how fast it is and how itll blow the doors off me and my friends cars now i havent said anything cuz ik for a fact tht my stock legacy isnt gunna win that fight. but my other friend is rebuilding his motor at the moment in his honda civic hes rebuilding the motor from ground up and is even putting in a GReddy Turbo Kit he had in his old motor. and we all seem to agree that his civic will win. and when we tell my friend with the camaro he wont listen he thinks just cuz hes got a 350 hes a bad ass pretty funny tbo hes spent 3600 for the car and 2000 2 days later for a new tranny and clutch so all together 5600 and my friends civic cost 1000 for car and all the parts and motor hes bought for the rebuild hes up to 2500 total price 3500 2100 less than hes camaro. the civic weighs a s**t ton less than the camaro and will easily be pushing 300 hp , and still be running at 200k + miles and will have a full tank of gas at the end of the race ,and have spent half the money to get there. im sorry for the rant its just i cant stand people who think just becuz they have a big motor there gunna win

Muscle cars... I'm sure our kids will love seeing them at museums and reading about them in history books...Give it a couple years, gas prices will take the "actual" hike up to what everyone else in the world has been paying.... then I'll race anyone with a z28 and LOSE (if they can beat me) just to laugh at the amount of gas they used up.

What I would do for an old z28 with the original 302. Forget gas prices; you'll never replace the great sound of a carburetor atop a small block detroit v8.

With that said, the guys who think they can beat anyone just because they have an iroc-z or trans am are......behind the times. The badges immediately inflate egos.

Archived