LegacyGT.com

Stupidest phrases/questions you've seen on this forum about the Legacy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Last week I was bsing with a couple people about cars and stuff at work. This girl was standing next to us and asked me what I drive. I reply subaru. I get the immediate wrx or STI? Neither. I drive a legacy GT. She looks at me and laughs telling me legacies are not fast at all. She then proceeds to tell me that she has a VR6 jetta with intake, exhaust and a JDM front mount(LMAO). She says she stomps STIs all day long and would smoke my LGT. I then ask her if the car is turbo or not. She replies no its not. I asked her why she has a Japanese domestic market intercooler on a car that is German and is not turbo charged. She stops talking and the guys with her laughed. I then pull up a vid of my car on the dyno showing her what kind of power my car makes. Needless to say she stopped talking trash the rest of the time I was around her.

Last week I was bsing with a couple people about cars and stuff at work. This girl was standing next to us and asked me what I drive. I reply subaru. I get the immediate wrx or STI? Neither. I drive a legacy GT. She looks at me and laughs telling me legacies are not fast at all. She then proceeds to tell me that she has a VR6 jetta with intake, exhaust and a JDM front mount(LMAO). She says she stomps STIs all day long and would smoke my LGT. I then ask her if the car is turbo or not. She replies no its not. I asked her why she has a Japanese domestic market intercooler on a car that is German and is not turbo charged. She stops talking and the guys with her laughed. I then pull up a vid of my car on the dyno showing her what kind of power my car makes. Needless to say she stopped talking trash the rest of the time I was around her.

Not that this isn't a good story, but wrong thread. So now it does belong here. QFT & :lol:loud

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta do it. This guy is classic. :lol:

Bunch of winey know nothing douche bags HAHAHA this deffinitly is'nt the forum for me I'll be finding a better one with better members that not so touchy feely with their feelings. There is no need to respond to this for I wont be cming back to this useless ass forum see ya

Having a clutch go at 60k should never happen even if you rev the crap out of your car every stop light you hit with the clutch engaged. This is just a sign of cheap parts. It will be hard for me to purchase another Subaru for my next car.

Archived