LegacyGT.com

Stupidest phrases/questions you've seen on this forum about the Legacy

Lady in a parking garage walked past me and said "that's a really good looking ford, sounds good too!"

I was pretty confused at first - but I guess if you look at the subaru oval it's blue, ford logo is blue, so I just told her thanks and left it at that.

and that, was the right thing to do. im glad you wernt a total cock to her.

welcome to the forum

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks man.

If it was a dude trying to pretend like he knows everything about cars I might have said something else, but she was paying me a compliment. If she told me nice hugo boss tie and it was armani, I would still be happy she liked my tie.

Way to be. A quick scan through this thread and youll see the elitist, dickhead reactions of some people here who have their cars genuinely mistaken or have been asked, what they perceive as a stupid question

Lady in a parking garage walked past me and said "that's a really good looking ford, sounds good too!"

I was pretty confused at first - but I guess if you look at the subaru oval it's blue, ford logo is blue, so I just told her thanks and left it at that.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this^ belongs here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/funniest-phrases-questions-youve-heard-your-legacy-74262.html

Nobody ever really means any malice by it, it's just a form of manly boding. You've made fun of your friends before have you not? It's all in good fun. Teh Interbewbz aer (not) SuriUS biZiNiS. Unless I'm seriously not getting the message and everyone here hates my guts.

I know this is like 7 pages back, but i cant agree with this more... I probly was one of the biggest noobs on the forum, still am most likely, and i expected to get extremely flamed out, but most people just wont take the time to reply if they are in a trolling mood unless like you all said, you made a stupid claim. I don't think i was flamed one time, people were just happy to help. LegacyGT.com ROCKS as well as all of its members!

This thread is just all fun and games, i myself am even getting a good laugh, good thread! LOL

I have a completely stock 2006 Legacy GT with 79000 miles. It is read with black leather interior. It has all the options (except the GPS) and a 1000 watt 12 inch sub and box. I love it, but miss the stick shift pretty bad. Anyone interested in entertaining the idea of a trade for a similar Legacy? I'm not picky about color but would want roughly the same miles. Respond and we'll go from there. Cool?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I think it's time to revive this thread.

Does anyone know what it means if the cruise control light blinks with the check engine light? Just before this happened, my car stuttered and stalled right after starting it up. Prior to this the car drove fine.

I checked the oil level and it was low so I added oil and gas was really low so I added gas but neither made a difference.

I'm planning on taking the car to Subaru on Monday. In the meantime I'm not going to drive it.

Archived