LegacyGT.com

New BW EFR turbos coming soon through FR!!!!

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What VE numbers did you change to get a 8.8 liter to 480 chp at 7 psi? VE of 25, lol. I did change them, I also adjusted the rpms to start at 1000 rpm to max of 6000. As for the BCFC I am not sure exactly what to put them to.

I will clarify a bit:

on a 2.5 liter with the new EFR turbo I came up with 480 chp on a slightly bigger ten 30R sized turbo.

That sounds fairly conservative to me, as that would be an easy 400 whp for us, especially if on decent fuel.

Gotcha, no I am talking about for big engine high hp builds. It seems ok other than that provided people realize these are crank hp.

It always has to go back to chp, whp varies based on dynos, chp is the actual amount of power being made, drivetrain loss is not of concern to the turbo and VE calculations.

• 1 month later...
BorgWarner's EFR Technical Guide E-Book released for FREE download: http://www.full-race.com/articles/efrturbotechbrief.pdf Anyone interested in this turbo technology can learn a lot by reading through this 125 page booklet. Full-Race was fortunate to work on this book with the author, so please check it out and let us know what you think!!

• 3 months later...
There's 3 or 4 members on this board that have spoken up about ordering one, myself included. So there's probably another 3 or 4 that haven't said anything yet.

Which one for you? I assume 7670 to make a bit more power then what you currently have.

There's 3 or 4 members on this board that have spoken up about ordering one, myself included. So there's probably another 3 or 4 that haven't said anything yet.

It wasn't ordered for my car. 7064 TS

IWD .92, or the EWG one?

Details?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Based on your level of knowledge I perceive you having, how do you not already know the more-than-likely answer? It's smaller than a 30r, so it will require less exhaust energy to spin in.

Not to come across like I care about posting things in the right place, but this is the wrong thread :)

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

A 3076 GTX just arrived at my door today. Going on a 2.5RS

I've never seen a stock location turbo do better than the real version it's trying to copy. They're just not the same turbos anymore.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

Archived