LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Was driving 5 south in Sacramento in middle lane when passed by an NBP legacy (i think gt) sedan on the left. Saw mufflers, looked like 3" openings.

I was in my white legacy wagon, merged over, followed you and wanted to get along side but traffic wouldn't let me. Got to my exit and that was the last I saw of you.

This was saturday, I'd say around 10?

Blue LGT NB on San Tomas this morning at about 8:30am. You turned off on Scott and was one car back in the left lane just before El Cimeno Real. You had Tinted windows and apered to be lowered.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

rare site to see, 3 legacy's including mine around 10pm on 9th and irving in the city.

one silver lgt with tint, another grey spec b across the street, looked stock, and than mines right around the corner black with tint and sti lip.

GRP wagon with cargo box and grille wreath last night, NB Sunrise and Trinity River around 9:45.

That you, GoSix?

-- Steve

Nope, no cargo box and no wreath on my waggy. Bah Humbug! :)

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

12/21 at around 9:30 or 10 p.m. I met mlloydlgt and saw his blue LGT wagon at the 76 truck stop at the Lassen Avenue exit off of I-5 near Avenal. I was the poor guy w/ the silver LGT wagon that was on the flatbed with two flat tires courtesy of an unmarked HUGE pothole on Panoche Road off of I-5 in western Fresno County. A $600 tow to my destination in San Luis Obispo and $700 for four new tires and an alignment made for a spendy weekend. :(

Spotted Gray LGT sedan with no front grille on Cypress Ave last night. What that you again, XGT? We were parked in front of my house on Cypress in my woman's Corolla :p.

Spotted Red LGT sedan on WestBound 80 just east of Fairfield with Washinton plates. I was in my leggy with the dog drool flying out the rear window. Will post on their spotted thread, too!

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

it could have been me, i do spend a lot more time in the ch/rancho area these days, but my car is silver and not gray. and i also do have a black diy grill on mine, btw i want to go back to the stock one again.

it could have been me, i do spend a lot more time in the ch/rancho area these days, but my car is silver and not gray. and i also do have a black diy grill on mine, btw i want to go back to the stock one again.

Sorry, was hitting my crack pipe....I meant silver.