LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Yay, Kelvrick! Another white leggy wagon! I'll have to keep my eye out for ya... I live along the Hiway 50 corridor too... Any mods that would identify you? I've got gold wheels... hard to miss...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

I'm a 2.5, so without the hoodscoop, i'm not as special. :p

I usually stick to the 5 between Elk Grove and Downtown and only head over on 50 and 80 during my forays towards tahoe or reno.

Stock except for tinted windows. I have a 530 riders sticker on the right rear window and if I ever get around to it, a colin memorial, gotsig, bayarearidersforum.com and Ron Paul sticker.

I've only seen one other white wagon for the last year, so I'll give a wave if I see ya.

Stock except for tinted windows. I have a 530 riders sticker on the right rear window and if I ever get around to it, a colin memorial, gotsig, bayarearidersforum.com and Ron Paul sticker.

I've only seen one other white wagon for the last year, so I'll give a wave if I see ya.

...and another motorcyclist, it sounds like! Pleased to meetcha!

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Spotted Black OBXT at corner of Prairie City and Blue Ravinein Folsom around 11ish while I was running. I yelled at you to log in to this site! You better! Of course, if you aren't on here, then I don't know you; and my threat is rather futile :rolleyes:
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted Black OBXT at corner of Prairie City and Blue Ravinein Folsom around 11ish while I was running. I yelled at you to log in to this site! You better! Of course, if you aren't on here, then I don't know you; and my threat is rather futile :rolleyes:

Keep seeing a black OBXT wagon at work with tint all 'round... nice looking... wonder if that's the same one... ?

Funny..I went to CC to buy a 360 Elite yesterday around 3pm. But, I didn't see your car. That makes 3 Spec.B's owners that work in the same area.

lol nice, i park my car around the back next to the car install bay so they can keep an eye out for door dingers =p

Saw an ABP Sedan on HW50 westbound near Sac State after 5:30pm yesterday with only DRL's on. Couldn't tell if it was an i or a GT, but it looked like it had aftermarket wheels. I tried to get next to you to tell you to turn on your headlights, but your lane was so slow.

I saw an awesome two tone silver on gray Outback XT with MR coilovers, de-chromed grill, cleared and painted black housing headlights, with an unknown blue rear sway bar and all black exhaust, and one dark tint job!! Exhaust may have been a Borla CB, but unsure... saw it at Pipeworks. (I climb too...) If you are on here... I'm the newport blue Outback with the cleared, and chromed headlights... soon to be JDM taillights, Injen CAI, and MR Coilovers. Hit me up... I'd like to know what you are running for exhaust.

Saw a graphite gray LGT sedan on Iron Point in Folsom at around 12:50pm today... we exchanged nods... exceptionally loud exhaust!! Straight pipes? :rolleyes: Very nice looking too...

Spotted GoSix on the way into work today... gotta get an exhaust on that wagon!!

right back at you on the spot! How much horsepower does your bike rack add, anyway? ;)

Sorry, my financial priorities:

- homebrewing equipment (this or next week)

- Cryo Rotors and Hawk HPS brakes (when I'm due for brakes, pretty soon)

- Then exhaust :)

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

2006+ gray GT northbound I-5 by Garden HW exit today at 8:50am You looked and I gave you a wave.

2005 silver GT wagon on Truxel today at 8:55am parked on the side of the road with hazard lights on - female driver on cell phone.

2005 dark blue 2.5i wagon at intersection of Truxel and W. El Camino today at 8:56am.

That's the most I've seen around in Sacramento in such a short period of time.