LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

At around 11:30 a.m. today, I met an LGT.com member whose name escapes me w/ a 05 blue LGT sedan w/ a hitch mounted bike rack and a blue Ellsworth Truth mountain bike at the Foresthill Divide Loop trailhead on Foresthill Road near Auburn. I was loading my mud splattered green Ellsworth Epiphany onto my "beater" 98 Nissan Frontier and was covered in mud from head to toe. :lol:

Rippin Roo's wagon (or so said the license plate) at Subway in Rancho Cordova.

-- Steve

Yep, was there... were you in a Subie? Saw someone look into the Subway intently as they were driving by, but I think they were in a Honda... ?

Man, it was a wet day!

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Yep, was there... were you in a Subie? Saw someone look into the Subway intently as they were driving by, but I think they were in a Honda... ?

Man, it was a wet day!

Maybe someone in a Honduh looked at it too? It looked like everyone in the store was staring intently at the menu when we drove by :lol:

We were at Target in the Legacy and drove past the Subway on the way out. I noticed your wheels first, then the license plate.

-- Steve

anybody knows anyone from Fresno Cali? i need to know some peeps. i seen some LGT, but a lot of them seem to be soo uncool. lolol. well, if your hea around fresno or knows anyone, let me know. we need to meet up.

:lol: Dude, I think we're the only ones. I've tried searching for other Fresno peeps awhile ago and had no luck.

My wife's balls are delicious.

On a roll today. Saw a white 2.5i with a B4 badge on 280 North in Burlingame around 4:50. Then I saw a ABP GT Wagon getting onto the freeway near Washington Ave in Daly City around 5:0. Then at 5:05 I saw Avalanches wagon in front of his house.

On a roll today. Saw a white 2.5i with a B4 badge on 280 North in Burlingame around 4:50.

White 2.5i w/ B4 badge was me, I'm normally heading home earlier than that but had some errands to run on the way home from work. I usually see quite a few legacy outbacks on my commute.

Spotted white LGT in the safeway parking lot in Carmichael (Manzanita/Fair Oaks and Cypress) tonight around 8:45. Debadged, modified exhaust, black? wheels, and modified headlights. I tried to say hi while I was leaving safeway, but my girlfriend started making fun of me... "Why don't you just blow him a kiss?" and stuff like that. With my precious ego shattered, I just honked as I drove off :(
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Spotted white LGT in the safeway parking lot in Carmichael (Manzanita/Fair Oaks and Cypress) tonight around 8:45. Debadged, modified exhaust, black? wheels, and modified headlights. I tried to say hi while I was leaving safeway, but my girlfriend started making fun of me... "Why don't you just blow him a kiss?" and stuff like that. With my precious ego shattered, I just honked as I drove off :(

haha i get that all the time too, im like "hey look a legacy, i wonder if hes on the boards" and i get the "so the **** what" look.