LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Going to the dealership doesn't count, right? :D

Well fine... on the way to the dealership for service then...

Spotted a Garnet Red OBXT in Diamond Springs at about 8:45am; they look nice with the body colored lower panels. Looks like it was also purchased at Shingle Springs Subaru. Female driver was oblivious though; cell phone glued to the ear.

Also spotted an earlier model white OBXT ('99 or so?) on the same stretch of road.

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Four (yes, 4!) sightings today!!

1. White OBXT on Alhambra near Stockton Blvd (sacto) at about 1:30pm

2. Silver LGT wagon at A&S BMW at about 2pm

3. Garnet Red OBXT with body color panels in Folsom parked near the river at about 2:30pm

4. Silver OBXT on hwy 50 near Bidwell at about 3pm

Handful (2 white, 1 brown, 1 green) older OB Limiteds (with hood scoops) throughout the day.

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Silver LGT wagon on Haight St. in SF near all those shops and stuff. Had genuine STi front lip. Looked real good!

Silver LGT sedan w/ spoiler. Dirttty car. Parked in parking structure on 2nd floor near Metreon.

-ben

Spotted and drove along with a forest green 96-99 LGT sedan with Washington plates today, northbound 99 in Modesto at about 8:15am

Spotted moments ago (about 2pmish) a silver wingless LGT sedan turning southbound onto Sunrise Ave in Modesto. I was on Briggsmore at the light heading east. He didn't see me. I am pretty sure I sat in that car when I was buying mine (however it was a auto so it wern't fer me).

H2OSB

High beamed him, but no love back. White male in his late 50's with peppered colored beard.

You high beamed him? I know when people highbeam me (that is my VERY PET PEAVE when driving...) I wouldn't give any love either, for the mere fact I probably wouldn't even be able to see you...Not to mention too pissed off to think you were a fellow leggy owner...

Been driving my new LGT for a week now. Just roled 1000 miles. Not bad for one week. I havne't seen ONE LGT!

Can you believe that? I've seen some Subarus including one STI. They didn't give me much attention and they turned at the next light so no change to say hi. :)

You high beamed him? I know when people highbeam me (that is my VERY PET PEEVE when driving...) I wouldn't give any love either, for the mere fact I probably wouldn't even be able to see you...Not to mention too pissed off to think you were a fellow leggy owner...

He was going the opposite direction, it was daylight outside, and I flickered my high beams at him. We weren't in a deserted country road at 2am.

He was going the opposite direction, it was daylight outside, and I flickered my high beams at him. We weren't in a deserted country road at 2am.

Ah...makes sense, sorry if i sounded harsh...

I still have only seen 2 LGTs around sac in 8 months of driving around...

Spotted a white LGT sedan heading east on hiway 50 at about 8:30 pm, near the Greenstone Rd exit (close to Placerville)... goin' pretty slow (about 60mph)...?

Been driving my new LGT for a week now. Just roled 1000 miles. Not bad for one week. I havne't seen ONE LGT!

Can you believe that? I've seen some Subarus including one STI. They didn't give me much attention and they turned at the next light so no change to say hi. :)

i only see outbacks....i have only seen one lgt wagon and one lgt sedan in the last month...