LegacyGT.com

midnight meets

Mr. Cakes

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok just to clear this all up and not continue with things.

This thread was made for the MM meet originally and turned into a goodbye thing for me roughly since it would be my last MM meet.

Merv couldn't come because he leaves back to NH.

Merv contacted me to see if I wanted to do something Friday night of which I agree'd to do so because Merv is a long time friend and neither of us had anything planning for that evening.

We decided to invite some more of our long time friends so we made the lava room post because that's where most of our long time friends usually talk in the post whore thread.

We then decided to be sure to let everyone else know so that everyone can come and enjoy having a good time.

It was never meant to be anything "exclusive" or anything like that, it was originally just something that was planned for a time that him and I (both have busy schedules currently and travel a lot out of town) could see each other and other people if they are free for the same time we both are. This would have just ended up as the 2 of us only had we both not wanted to spend the time with everyone else as well considering we both wont be back in the area for quiet some time.

I admit we are both selfish for loving each other so much but that's how it is after knowing one another for so long... :lol:

BOTTOM LINE:

Merv and Myself would love to have anyone that has the time free to come up and enjoy spending time with the both of us as we both move forward in our lives living across the country. It is in our own selfishness that we ask this of all of you and in a hopeful bliss we encourage everyone to not take this as a personal attack or a lack of invitation because we truly do want to see every one of you to say goodbye.

Meat was bomb as usual...everyone looking real good. I'm sure there will be pics posted in the lava room....make sure to check those out m spank.

Name is Sprank. not Spank. Are we 10 years old still (part of my original point). I am sure pix are great (there are some excellent local photographers on the forum, I admit). But, I do not have access to said **** room. So, I will not be seeing the pix.

I hope G had a great time.

Name is Sprank. not Spank. Are we 10 years old still (part of my original point). I am sure pix are great (there are some excellent local photographers on the forum, I admit). But, I do not have access to said **** room. So, I will not be seeing the pix.

I hope G had a great time.

thats to bad spank the ****room is pretty dope off the hook hella jdm sideways yo.

Archived