• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here's the address

3364 East La Palma Avenue

Anaheim, CA 92806

(714) 666-2695

INFO:

Regular cosmic bowling package is first come first served. GET HERE EARLY - LANES FILL UP FAST!

Engage in The Concourse’s club atmosphere on Friday and Saturday nights from 10pm to 2am.

$25 per lane per hour, or

$5 per game per person

Plus $3 shoe rentals

(up to 8 bowlers per lane)

SINGLE GAME RATES

Monday - Thursday

9:00am - 5:00pm $3.00

Friday - Sunday

9:00am - 5:00pm $4.00

Sunday - Thursday

5:00pm-9:00pm $5.00

9:00pm-close $2.00

Holidays

9:00am - 5:00pm $4.00

5:00pm - close $5.00

Now all we need is time and DATE.

just figure out a date that will work for most. and before G leaves.

weekend would work best as that would leave most open to stay up late. so either July 9th-10th, or 16th-17th (they are friday / saturday dates) (cause i won't be here this weekend and i doubt most will be free this weekend)

of course that is if everyone wants to bowl. be kinda lame if at the meet only 4 guys bowl, then we might as well choose another location/event

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What did you do to your transmission?

Put 340whp through it one too many times and the center diff screams like cats having sex when you apply power. :lol: It goes rrraaaawwwwwwwwwwww. Sort of like that sound they make when you back up. But, louder. I'm on the fence to buy another stock tranny or get a sti 6spd that is stronger. But, it will cost me over $4k for the tranny and the parts that goes with it.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

I can hit a meet. No LGT to drive right now. But, I have the "Infamous Performance" mobile repair truck. Its getting some style tomorrow... the M sprank way. Slamming it 4-5 inches, throwing on some 17x8.5's, dropping in 2x10's and 2000watts, plus some bling, bling. Gotta represent. Now for some tuning. Come on Infamous, lets rock this 2.4l 4banger.

Archived