LegacyGT.com

midnight meets

Mr. Cakes

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So total for system = approx $1400

Not too bad since it can hit a good 130+db. Listen long enough and wax runs out your ears.

Wow thats an amazing deal. I have watched many, many friends spend a lot more for a lot less. WOW. I can't wait to hear it next time :lol: WHO THE HELL NEEDS A TRAIN HORN. Just build one of these!

it might just end up the only Frontier KA24DE-T in Cali..

Trying to relive scFrontier days? I've been in a couple pretty quick turbo'd ka42 240s so I can imagine how sick that is in a Frontier @ 130+db :wub:

I just installed a "big rig" horn. Not that impressed though. Should have gone for the full on dual airhorn set up.

Just got the exhaust in.

Rear shocks, intake and alarm show up tomorrow.

Then some new hyperflex bumpstops should get here.

Already have the rotors and pads, just waiting on lines.

Oh, and the cams are here. Just need time to install as this is my only running vehicle.

Yes. Already have an intake, exhaust and Crower cams coming. If it works out ok and the motor looks good (after I see inside when I swap cams) it might just end up the only Frontier KA24DE-T in Cali. I already know turbo exhaust manifolds with flange for DSM turbo and BOV are only $150. DP can be made cheap. Thats what I call gettin crazy wit da cheese wiz.

i actually have a friend who owns a shop in Temple City, CA that has a KA-T Frontier...

either way....KA-T are funnnnnn!

i actually have a friend who owns a shop in Temple City, CA that has a KA-T Frontier...

either way....KA-T are funnnnnn!

Would love to see it. I have been looking at turbo kits. Lots of choices, lol. I took the front clip off too. Wow, I can fit a HUGE intercooler up front and have tons of room for piping. 4" inlet to a G35? How much boost can these things take? Brian Crower (who sold me the cams) has his motors at 19+psi. Greddy sells a package with all the tuning already done in an outboard ECU. So much too learn, so little time. I have gotton away from Nissans as I got deeper into Subies. Now I find myself going back to my roots. Last turbo Nissan I built was my B13 Sentra (1992). Then I built a VG33 supercharged back in 2001.

My buddy has a quad train airhorn setup...talk about bleeding ears.

Just ordered two dual air horn set ups. Thats 4 horns and 2 compressors covering 4 frequencies. This should be friggin insane. Gonna scare the piss out of LA drivers, lol.

I didn't get a chance to put in my tranny. I was stuffing boxes with replacement pipes and bolts. This really sucks. I only had about 30 people replied to my posts and now I have to track down 50 people and verify addresses.:( I hope I can put my tranny this weekend.
Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

WTF???!!!! Thats what their for, lol. Between the bass and quad air horns I might be able to induce cardiac arrest.

Considering hooking up the air horns to the alarm too. That should really surprise thieves. Even if they get the truck, I know they will have pissed themselves.

Already have 3, count them THREE sirens on the alarm, all in different locations. Only way a thief will get the noise to stop is by cutting the main battery wire. Then the truck cant start. They will never find the wiring and all the sirens fast enough, lol.

I can send a pulse to a relay and have the air horns go off with the alarm too. Placing an air horn in the cab would be INSANE, lol. That might just cause permanent hearing damage. I like the idea.

Going down tomorrow night 9/18/10

Lets meet at Hooters Anaheim;

Hooters of Anaheim

2438 E. Katella Ave

Anaheim, California 92806

(714) 634-9464

8pm to start. We get food and primed, then head to Spearmint Rhino or wherever we may roam.

This is not much of a heads up. I better get out there and put in my new tranny.:lol:

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived