• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
here's the address

3364 East La Palma Avenue

Anaheim, CA 92806

(714) 666-2695

INFO:

Regular cosmic bowling package is first come first served. GET HERE EARLY - LANES FILL UP FAST!

Engage in The Concourse’s club atmosphere on Friday and Saturday nights from 10pm to 2am.

$25 per lane per hour, or

$5 per game per person

Plus $3 shoe rentals

(up to 8 bowlers per lane)

SINGLE GAME RATES

Monday - Thursday

9:00am - 5:00pm $3.00

Friday - Sunday

9:00am - 5:00pm $4.00

Sunday - Thursday

5:00pm-9:00pm $5.00

9:00pm-close $2.00

Holidays

9:00am - 5:00pm $4.00

5:00pm - close $5.00

Now all we need is time and DATE.

Did we ever figure out a Date & Time?? :confused::confused:

:munch:

WTF! Why do you guys discuss this stuff in the "Lava Room"? That s**t is worse than high school. Got your own little clique, too cool to hang with the dweebs?

My offer still stands to G. The fact that So Cal actually has a private, invite only thread here on the forum kinda sickens me in a way. Makes me proud to be from New York. No such thread from the Tri-State boys.

Thats the point. Why have it if "anyone" can "join". Why need an invite via PM. It all makes no sense. Just sounds like a bunch of kids to me.

Thanks. But no thanks. I will hang in the "regular kid" area and try and assist the rest of the "open" forum just like I always have.

Sorry if I miss your party G. I might have screwed up morals but I am as stubborn as a mule and I stick to them.

Thats the point. Why have it if "anyone" can "join". Why need an invite via PM. It all makes no sense. Just sounds like a bunch of kids to me.

Thanks. But no thanks. I will hang in the "regular kid" area and try and assist the rest of the "open" forum just like I always have.

Sorry if I miss your party G. I might have screwed up morals but I am as stubborn as a mule and I stick to them.

Didnt mean to exclude anyone, by no way intentional...

Info found here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2994963#post2994963

didnt want to impose on this MM.

~Sucka-Duck~

yeah Mike it's nothing personal against anyone else in socal or on the forums. The lava room wasn't made by us in the first place and all that really goes on in there is the post whoring thread where we all just shoot the shit. I'd like to have you out on Friday night to hangout with me and the rest of us all having a good time. If the lava room's seemingly exclusiveness have you not wanting to come I understand and would still do something some other time before I leave with you. Maybe take you out in my kart before I leave or something.

11 pages of an attempt to have a meet for G and finally someone mentions that it was settled somewhere else. Somewhere not open to everyone. 11 pages.

Sorry G. Anytime, anywhere. But not Friday night at K-1.

Thats the entire problem. A "private" forum. Huh? The only "private" area should be for those who donate. Of which I WAS one. I will never donate again now.

The whole idea behind a place like this is an "open" forum for all. A place for communication, research, etc. Free to all, but with some special privileges to those who pay. Not some BS "separate but equal" crap.

I am truly disappointed in the forum and Tide for allowing such a place to exist when the whole concept is open and equal. Violates the concept of the forum as a whole.

Maybe I should find a new home to troll.

If they do, then once again a "private" place I had no idea about. Never heard of it from any Tri-state members.

Been trolling this forum for almost 4 years. Only began posting when I finally went stage2 with a car and felt like I had something constructive to add.

If the forum is riddled with "private" areas when it advertises free and open to all then I will deff abandon this hypocrisy for a place where everyone and anyone can have equal access. I am not here to be part of the "cool kids" social club.

I have always considered mysef a leader, not a follower. I dont follow the masses like a lemming. I dont want to be part of any group that excludes anyone.

I would rather gather up all the people who got picked last as kids and lead them to a rousing victory over the others. I love an underdog. Being unpopular never stopped me from trying to see the good in someone.

Ever work with disadvantage or challenged kids? They might not ever be cool, but the personal reward form seeing them progress is beyond explanation.

I am probably taking this too far. It is just a stupid internet forum. But I am truly disappointed in the fact that I believed it to be a free and open forum and it is not.

in the beginning socal was posting like crazy...we had a couple giant threads. I think the lava lounge was designed to keep that shenanigans off this main site...nothing more then that.

this legacy group of guys is the closest thing i've experienced to hanging out with other RS guys back in 98-00 time...no "cool kids" here.

^^^^^^^^

Not to digress even further, but there was a lot of SoCal/Tri-State bickering going on in the original SoCal whoring thread. Drama compounded upon drama and now there are two separate regional sub-forums from what I understand.

It was the wagonmafia group that started the whole war thing against the Socal post whores. I think Tide

got tired of dealing with the drama, so he made a Lava Room just for the Socal post whores to chat and

have fun in, without worrying the drama caused by those certain individuals. No "cool kids" there, just a bunch

of old farts and old friends. Mike, you are a valuable Socal member, I really don't think the original thread posted

in Lava Room was meant to be exclusive. And come on, G is not THAT special to us right? hahahahaha... just

kidding G, I <3 you ;)

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

Archived