LegacyGT.com

Its going down.....BNR LGT vs.....

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
The S2000 is the same way. The seats cost $9K for the pair and are a direct bolt in for every Honda car made. Someone wants your seats? They just cut your top and take them in less than 5 mins. And depending on the year of the car, that alone could total it.

• 3 weeks later...
Not only did he get arrested but he also probably lost.... my theory is that the guy with the Cobra got it fixed and showed up with a smaller pulley, intake, bigger injectors, and a nasty cat-less exhaust and ass raped all of them.

Not only did he get arrested but he also probably lost.... my theory is that the guy with the Cobra got it fixed and showed up with a smaller pulley, intake, bigger injectors, and a nasty cat-less exhaust and ass raped all of them.

Didn't take long to get back to debating who would beat who :lol:

My money is on the LS-swapped RX-7... oh wait that's another thread.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Thats what I want... someone give me one please...

Freaking ditto. Rao's BMW threads are great for realizing how you can do that swap most anywhere, except an AWD subie...

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Freaking ditto. Rao's BMW threads are great for realizing how you can do that swap most anywhere, except an AWD subie...

Thats when you make the subie RWD, the thought has crossed my mind now that my legacy is at 83kmiles and going up 20-25k a year. In two years I will be around 125kmiles. A guy I went to highschool with swapped a 350 small block into a sc2 saturn and made it rwd. Now hes upgrading to a ls series engine is what i last heard.

I heard the lightest car so far an LS went into is a Mini Cooper. Wow ... albeit an LS1 and the Mini is a '66 classic. I wonder what would fit into a 2006 :lol: Probably end up sitting in the back seats. Are there big differences in size between the LS motors? 1,2,6 etc?

LSx in a RX7... onyl swap worth your time... So sowwy

I think any car with a light weight chassis and preferably RWD though not needed would make a good car to swap a lsx into. A legacy converted to RWD with a some minor weight reductions could easily sit at 2700-2800lbs.

Archived