LegacyGT.com

Its going down.....BNR LGT vs.....

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sucks... I cant believe it happened. When it did my car was parked RIGHT next to it.. UNtouched.

That sucks soo much, when my bike was stolen I was very angry. Your not just taking my money, your taking my hobby. The only thing I have left that I do by myself for myself. I almost lost it within the 3 months from when my bike was stolen until i bought another.

what year is your RR? he is also a honda rider. Tracks his.

But yeah seats ECU and afew random things... Freaking theives. just so hapy my car avoided their WANT list

03, first year. The bike that was stolen was my silver f4i, paid 2k for it lol

The legacy is unstealable unless you have laser cut keys from the dealer thats why they didnt try to take anything.

rightside.jpg.e956a1e660a5f3f327f9e65f2ab3c702.jpg

i call BS!

His is a 08 or 09 600RR... he loves that thing. Modded and tracked bike. Lays knee time to time. SICK

The 07 and up engine is amazing. The power comes on much sooner. I could lay a knee down but i dont have any knee pads or plates. It would ruin my pants lol.

and your knees!

He has full suits and then pants and jackets and a number of helemts.

his bike has a little work that i know of. Missing teeth gears and what not. Made for acceleration not top speed.

Mine has some work, had the suspension adjust to for my size and weight came with a vortex lowering link but it was too low for me, better pads, full header to tip exhaust, power commander with e-tune- going for a dyno tune before the end of this season hopefully. And some cosmetic mods, like it used to be yellow now its white, fender elminator, rear blinkers with homemade mounting brackets lol, winderscreen and new bolts.

where do you track it?

I know he is talking about driving to FL for some track day down there. 300 for three days. I dont know. Beyond me. I cant get into Bikes cause if i do ill get one... and if i get one... I DIE

I have never tracked this bike, I have on my other bikes, both were cbr F4Is and I went to road america here in WI. Everyone thinks they will die, and some are right. But I have always had fast cars and loved speed and im still alive, even after an accident where a taurus wagon decided to slam into me which I'm finally going to mediation for 2 years later lol.

I just know ill do somethign stupid on a bike...

That plus a 6'3 320lbs guy on a sport bike is jsut retarded and I hate cruisers!

Haha you would look a little silly on a 600. Maybe get a busa or zx12r or zx14r.

Sorry to hear about the evo but I have to ask bow does an entire car get stripped out in front of your house and you not know? :eek:

DW called me today and let me know they reviewed this situation with Hill and they are rushing out a full replacement set of injectors for my car.

Archived