LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

interesting that they have it reverse titled here in Houston. Back in CA it is cars and coffee.

Right on. I have seen it both ways too, but here in Houston, it is Coffee and Cars. It is a pretty big gathering with all kind if exotics and one off's of all breeds. Many people block off areas for their friends with similar cars and hang out and do cars stuff! Lol. It may be cool to think about a meet before and maybe all gathering for a Coffee and Car thing. Start a new thread??

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone in the Houston area have any experience and interest In helping me (doing it while teaching) with some electrical installs? I don't have any experience or tools necessary for the install.

Jdm double din face plate and kit w/ pioneer headunit and backup camera, Vei d1 gauges and senders/sensors for wideband a/f, boost, oil pressure, and EGT.

I won't be back in town for another 2 weeks, but if you have any interest let me know.

Can compensate with $$$, beer, and or food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone in the Houston area have any experience and interest In helping me (doing it while teaching) with some electrical installs? I don't have any experience or tools necessary for the install.

Jdm double din face plate and kit w/ pioneer headunit and backup camera, Vei d1 gauges and senders/sensors for wideband a/f, boost, oil pressure, and EGT.

I won't be back in town for another 2 weeks, but if you have any interest let me know.

I can defiantly help you with the radio, I use to install and the other things don't sound amazingly difficult

yesterday saw a white wagon, at Imperial Collision, car looked great.

Yup that was mine...funny, I just did a quick write up to let the subie peoples know about Butch's great work. Only day 3 after getting it back, but I'll try and write an update after I get some mileage in to see how everything holds up.

Hey I just joined this forum just a few minutes ago. I am basiclly an SL-I ( Subaru Legacy International ) person that's the legacy forum I joined back in 09 when I got my car but yeah, I'm here in Houston, I stay on the North west side of town off Eldridge and West little York to give you an idea.

I'm sure some of ya'll on this thread know me. lol

This is me.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh21/Kaijus/Kaijus002/SAM_4357_zps6006fe2b.jpg

Yup that was mine...funny, I just did a quick write up to let the subie peoples know about Butch's great work. Only day 3 after getting it back, but I'll try and write an update after I get some mileage in to see how everything holds up.

Car looks great I saw the other thread the work looks great and te spec b bumper is awesome. I've been looking for one for quite some time now.

I'd like to see this in person or some pictures. I'm interested in the Jdm double din face plate and kit and what that looks like installed.

I've got my wiring harness, JDM Double Din Kit and Headunit.

If anyone is available to help wire everything up sometime Thur-Sat, let me know! I'd really appreciate it as I don't have the tools or the real know-how.

I'm on my rotation off from work so I'm free pretty much anytime any of those days.

I'd like to see this in person or some pictures. I'm interested in the Jdm double din face plate and kit and what that looks like installed.

I can take some pictures of everything I have with my iPhone of the double din kit and wiring harnesses if you want something specific that you haven't found elsewhere.

Hey I just joined this forum just a few minutes ago. I am basiclly an SL-I ( Subaru Legacy International ) person that's the legacy forum I joined back in 09 when I got my car but yeah, I'm here in Houston, I stay on the North west side of town off Eldridge and West little York to give you an idea.

I'm sure some of ya'll on this thread know me. lol

This is me.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh21/Kaijus/Kaijus002/SAM_4357_zps6006fe2b.jpg

Car looks good! I seldom see 2nd gens on the south east side. I'm near Pearland/Friendswood. Maybe I'll see it in person at a meet sometime.

Car looks good! I seldom see 2nd gens on the south east side. I'm near Pearland/Friendswood. Maybe I'll see it in person at a meet sometime.

Hey man! I'm in Katy. Just down the road from you. There is a Subie meet tomorrow and another on Saturday. Hope to see you and your cool Legacy there to meet you!

• 2 weeks later...

For sure man yeah I live on the Northwest side but am at most meets. Car is down right now, will have more stuff to it pretty soon, GT bumper JDM tails grill a new set of the JDM headlights. So yeah.

My car has spent the last month at Gilman. Had the seals replaced on the front diff, front cv boots, rear wheel bearings and now they are saying the pressure plate forks are causing the ticking noise that the car had when I got it back last monday. It ticks with the clutch all the way out and has a slight burnt clutch smell. Press the pedal in about 1" and it stops. I took it back and they took it apart and now told me today its the forks on the pressure plate. now I just have to wait for the warranty inspector to come inspect the part to see if they will authorize a replacement.

When I first got the car back I drove to work and when I got onto beltway 8 and had to finally give it some boost the damn thing fell all over itself with a HUGE boost leak. After work I popped the hood and found they didn't even bolt the intercooler back onto the turbo so I had tightened it and went home and tightened it right up. Tuesday morning since it wasn't raining I was able to hear the ticking then so its pretty much been back at the dealer since last Tuesday and I'm in a loaner forester.

If any of you happen to go by Gilman and see a white wagon give it my love. :lol:

Archived