LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

Oh on another note... My wagon is yet again in the shop again due to it overheating and some lady backing into it so out of the 1 year I've owned it 3 months of that has been spent at Gillman. :spin:

I'm thinking I may get some tires for my Prodrive PFF7's and put them on the wagon when I get it back. Anyone know of any places that buy used tires for a decent price? I only have 3 good used tires in 235/40/18 that are Hankook Ventus V12 5/32 left on them.

Aren't you selling a 4th gen???

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still alive. Not in Houston all too often with my work schedule and when I am around, usually can find me out at TNA Performance. Todd & Co. are great!

Did you sell those headlights yet ministiguy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still alive. Not in Houston all too often with my work schedule and when I am around, usually can find me out at TNA Performance. Todd & Co. are great!

Did you sell those headlights yet ministiguy?

The headlights will going with the Sedan that I am selling. The next owner will get a great headlight setup that is already cleared with the car. I'll even probably throw in a HID fog light kit that I have sitting around. I also have a Perrin LWCP I'll probably toss in with it as well.

The headlights will going with the Sedan that I am selling. The next owner will get a great headlight setup that is already cleared with the car. I'll even probably throw in a HID fog light kit that I have sitting around. I also have a Perrin LWCP I'll probably toss in with it as well.

Well aren't you a swell guy!!! GLWS, as I can't quite justify the purchase of a car just for a set of great headlights! Haha

Car cleans up great. Drives great as well. Also, those headlights, GOD they are bright. Loving it so far, gotta find a door to finish it out... hahaha

Replaced turbo, battery, also noticed radiator was starting to develop a crack, and saw the tmic was leaking as well on the underside seam. I had easy access to all of that, so it wasn't a big deal. Its sitting apart again in my garage while I try to get time for the timing belt and plugs.

Anyone here with a 05+ wagon interested in the rawrparts replica waist spoiler? I just picked up a JDM OEM one so this fiberglass replica is up for sale. Fitment is spot on its never been painted just plastidipped. Just checking locally because I rather not ship it.

Glad the car is working out good for you. Sorry that I left it kind of a mess with it sitting there for so long. Was it just the turbo and battery in the end that you needed to replace as I thought it would have been?

Glad I planned on doing the timing belt too. Got the cover off a couple days ago, looks like one of the cams jumped a tooth. :spin:

Hope to have it running again sometime this coming week.

Anyone here with a 05+ wagon interested in the rawrparts replica waist spoiler? I just picked up a JDM OEM one so this fiberglass replica is up for sale. Fitment is spot on its never been painted just plastidipped. Just checking locally because I rather not ship it.

Pics?

Here is a link to the vendors page with pics. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/rawrparts-legacy-sedan-wagon-exterior-aero-parts-213676.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived