LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

You make THREE!!!!!! yay!!!!!!! By the way, attboy19 (other 5th gen LGT) and myself are rolling up to Cobb Plano on the 27th - he to get a retune and I to get a boost gauge put in - for a 9:30ish appointment. You should roll up there with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will meet another 5th LGT, redstriker, there and drive to Dallas Karting Complex for some high speed GoKart racing. Then we'll be driving back in the evening.

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Just came across this thread this morning. I live near Pearland/Friendswood area and work at Bush airport on the north side of town. We do most of our shopping and errands in the Bay area, and Pearland. Don't think my wagon is as cool as some of your cars are but its still a work in progress. Maybe I can make the next gathering.

I pretty much just go up to work off beltway 8 and west and then back home to the galleria area. I may be in the heights or montrose to eat occasionally too. I'm the only white 05 LGT wagon in the entire city so if you see it feel free to wave at me or if you are a female you know what to do ;)

:lol:

I'm pretty sure I'm the only QSM sedan in Montgomery county, I go to the cypress wood meets on Friday nights ever now and then, it would be cool if y'all came out

I live in the back of the Woodlands area - 1488 - I'll keep an eye out for you!

I pretty much just go up to work off beltway 8 and west and then back home to the galleria area. I may be in the heights or montrose to eat occasionally too. I'm the only white 05 LGT wagon in the entire city so if you see it feel free to wave at me or if you are a female you know what to do ;)

:lol:

hey, i'm in the galleria area too and a work around west and beltway 8 over at forum. i'm surprised we haven't seen each other yet. i have a OBP 05 LGT wagon.

Yeah I work at beltway 8 and West road just north up the frontage rd, I work for Brock.

Nice. we maybe future neighbors soon. i think we built a new building right next to Brock and we're due to move in soon. my cubicle has a packing slip with a number on it already.

Question for you Houston folks...Any recommended shops in the area for maintenance/upgrades/tuning?

I've visited one small shop a few times and they seem fair, but I'm not sold on their knowledge of the ins-and-outs of Subarus.

Many thanks in advance!

Archived