LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

Anyone happen to have one of these flange bolts laying around?

in need of a rear subframe flange bolt p/n 901000252.

http://parts.subaru.com/p/Subaru__/FLANGE-BOLT-M14X120/49301282/901000252.html

Let me know if anyone has one laying around!

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call Subaru sw tomorrow. They have more than most Subbie dealers in Houston since they are the distributors

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I received the death stare from lady driver of a silver 05-07 gt with drop, black 5 spoke aftermarket rims, rally flaps and what appeared to be a light bar in lower grill. Anyone know her? If you do, tell her I'm not a creeper 😂

I pulled up next to her at a Walmart lot off 249 to say nice car but received the death stare in return. I was in a blue Tesla Model S so I guess it wasn't apparent that I am a fellow lgt owner.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What's up guys. First time in the Houston specific Forum area, and have not been on LGT.com for a while (new user name too). Got a 2010 Steel Silver Metallic LGT as a daily and I am really curious to figure out where all the other 5th Gen LGT's are at in Houston?! I have been here 4 years and feel like I am the only 5th gen in Texas!.. Help!

What's up guys. First time in the Houston specific Forum area, and have not been on LGT.com for a while (new user name too). Got a 2010 Steel Silver Metallic LGT as a daily and I am really curious to figure out where all the other 5th Gen LGT's are at in Houston?! I have been here 4 years and feel like I am the only 5th gen in Texas!.. Help!

There are a few of us here - Zee and myself are generally the most active on this forum that live here as well. When I get my car back, I'll wander out to many of the subi meets around - we will meet up!

There are a few of us here - Zee and myself are generally the most active on this forum that live here as well. When I get my car back, I'll wander out to many of the subi meets around - we will meet up!

I'm down to get back into the occasional Subi meet to talk and share 'best practices/experiences' on mods, shops around the area, and all that fun stuff.:cool: Let me know.

These do feel like very rare cars, but maybe it doesn't feel that way in other states?

• 1 month later...
FYI.... There will be three of us 5th gens meeting up at my house on the 30th @ 10am - installing struts and other small stuff. If anyone wants to join the bromance while working on cars PM me or Zee. I will supply beer! (the Irish in me) I also have a 70inch TV if you also want to peek on any college games! My wife and kids are gone so nor worries about language and scratching! I have tools, ramps, and there is an Autozone, O'Reillys, and an Advanced Autoparts 2 min from my house if we need anything else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived