LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might be needing a new motor soon as well unfortunately.. I have a misfire in cyl 3 and I've already swapped plugs, coils, and injectors. Not sure what else to do for now. Oh ya also did a compression test and all the numbers came out within 1 or 2 psi of each other.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Quick tire question for you guys. I'm trying to decide between Continental ControlContact Sport AS and the Continental ExtremeContact DWS. Price is pretty negligible between the two, and we probably don't get enough snow for the DWS to outperform the Sport AS. Does anyone prefer one over the other in the rain?

I wish my wagon needs one too

I'm pretty sure once you have a JDM bumper, you never want to get rid of it. Hoping to get one in the next few years. Maybe it's time for a group buy?

Quick tire question for you guys. I'm trying to decide between Continental ControlContact Sport AS and the Continental ExtremeContact DWS. Price is pretty negligible between the two, and we probably don't get enough snow for the DWS to outperform the Sport AS. Does anyone prefer one over the other in the rain?

In the 4 years I've lived here we haven't gotten anything that would require any all seasons. Get some Summer tires like the Extreme Contact DW or something. They have better water traction and dry than all seasons and will be all you need for Houston.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh on another note... My wagon is yet again in the shop again due to it overheating and some lady backing into it so out of the 1 year I've owned it 3 months of that has been spent at Gillman. :spin:

I'm thinking I may get some tires for my Prodrive PFF7's and put them on the wagon when I get it back. Anyone know of any places that buy used tires for a decent price? I only have 3 good used tires in 235/40/18 that are Hankook Ventus V12 5/32 left on them.

Archived