LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw the ralley car at Gillman when I stopped by there on Tuesday. I get out of work too late tomorrow to make the meet. Sucks.

Too bad and sorry for you bro'. It was great and I've got lots of photos

But not technologically savvy to post 'em. Keep an eye out for yt videos by Gillman et al......

parked next to a gray 05/06 lgt with stock wheels painted black and a accessport mounted on the dash at the Big event in the grass section. Clean car.

Almost sure that was mine, not sure where my Gf parked when she showed up. I had the Forester parked with my group in the show.

I saw the white legacy wagon look really good.

If they were like a gunmetal or anthracite I'd do it. Good luck with the swap though.

If they were I wouldn't be trading :lol:

I'd take you up on this in a heart beat, but I don't have a full set. :(

GL

Damn so close :lol: how many do you have?

That would be my swp wagon. Long story short, got hit near driver side rear-door and then a week later the clutch goes...

Actually looking right now as to where to take it for transmission and body work. I know its at Montrose, but if anyone has any recommendations on transmission (clutch recs for Stage 2 setup?) or great body work I'd appreciate it. I've got JDM front and rear bumpers from way back that I want to keep in good shape.

Thanks!

Spotted a swp wagon on montrose at a tire shop this morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That would be my swp wagon. Long story short, got hit near driver side rear-door and then a week later the clutch goes...

Actually looking right now as to where to take it for transmission and body work. I know its at Montrose, but if anyone has any recommendations on transmission (clutch recs for Stage 2 setup?) or great body work I'd appreciate it. I've got JDM front and rear bumpers from way back that I want to keep in good shape.

Thanks!

You have the bumpers on the car or you have them off the car but would like to put them on it?

If you have them off perhaps we can work a deal on them if you are willing to sell them.

You have the bumpers on the car or you have them off the car but would like to put them on it?

If you have them off perhaps we can work a deal on them if you are willing to sell them.

I have them on right now. I wasn't planning on selling them. Just want to get my car back in good shape...thanks though

Hey! Cool! I'm in Houston (Katy) an I hardly we're see any other LGT's and that is cool. But it is cool that y'all meet from time to time. I would live to come hang out and share notes about our cars. Hit me up for the next meet or let's just plan one. Does anyone go to coffee and cars?

you mean cars and coffee?

No, I mean coffee and cars. As in Houston Coffe and Cars usually heals at Vintage park off 249 first Saturday of every month except last month were it was heals at the Grand Prix of Houston.

Archived