LegacyGT.com

Legacys New and Old in Houston?

JS_Airforce

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I moved here 3 years ago from San Diego because of my wife's Optometry school. I love this city and don't plan on moving back to CA as the quality of life here is so much better.

Whenever your off the ship I can give you some places to eat depending on where you live in town. I mainly stay on the west side of the city but I know a few places in other area's as well.

Sounds good! I have an apartment (rather an expensive storage unit with equal furniture to car parts in it currently) on the west side, just east of 610 and south of 59.

Houston is a major change for any city I lived in up in MI (hometown of 42k people, and college town of 190k people). But I really like it so far, definiately has a lot to offer!

Haha appreciate the thought, but like you, trying to slim down a bit myself. Rig food doesn't necessarily make it any easier. Good thing there's a gym!

Well I'm off tour, back at it again at noon tomorrow. Adios!

• 1 month later...

I'm back in the Houston area.

BTW, I saw on July 2nd a lowered black 2005+ Outback XT on Barker-Cypress near 290 in the Houston/Cypress area around 6:30PM or so going south. Did you see me in my Legacy GT Wagon? Tried to make eye contact but the driver just looked straight ahead. Anybody here?

I'm back in the Houston area.

BTW, I saw on July 2nd a lowered black 2005+ Outback XT on Barker-Cypress near 290 in the Houston/Cypress area around 6:30PM or so going south. Did you see me in my Legacy GT Wagon? Tried to make eye contact but the driver just looked straight ahead. Anybody here?

I've seen that same wagon up off 290. I generally travel between the galleria and west/beltway most of the time. I'm in my SWP wagon.

• 2 weeks later...
Was heading out to Katy for some MooYah burger for dinner and came across a white 2010+ Legacy that appeared to be lowered. I head nodded to the driver as I went by.

If it was an LGT that may have been me. But as far as it being lowered, the only thing lowering it would be my weight :spin:

Archived