LegacyGT.com

father was killed in a car accident on monday

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry for your loss. As a firefighter i see accidents weekly that devistate lives. No matter how many i see, it never makes them easier to stomach. Again my condolences, and I hope you are able to get closure from the other driver.

I'm sorry for your loss man, weather has been horrible, people driving faster and faster it just isn't fair man. I think that this is a good time to cherish what we have and always be grateful for the loved ones in our lives. This truelly isn't fair and my thoughts and prayers go out to you. There's just too many big vehicles out there and not enough people knowing how to drive them and everyone is just in a big hurry.

Keep your head up man, and let it all out it helps.

-Ajk

I am deeply and sincerely saddened by this. Reading through this thread made my eyes water. No matter how many times i hear stories similar its hard to believe that one's life can end so suddenly. Sigh. I hope you have friends and family who can provide you a shoulder to lean on.

Steve

:( I'm so sorry to hear about this. My cousin was killed in an automobile accident a few years ago, and it's a terrible feeling to know there's nothing he could have done. My thoughts are with you and your family. I know it doesn't help emotionally, but I certainly hope the other driver is held accountable.
sorry...this forum practically blows goat nuts so im not always on here.
Team Pony Express

POSTED FROM MY COMPUTER USING A WEB BROWSER

sorry for your loss....I lost my dad a few years ago and i know how it feels.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

I am so sorry for your loss and in such a preventable way. My prayers with you and your family.

Edit: Just decided to leave it at that. Can't express it enough anyway. My hopes, as in any terrible event, is that something positive enters your life as a byproduct.

Archived