LegacyGT.com

father was killed in a car accident on monday

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot express in words how sorry I am for you and your family.

RIP to your Dad. I lost my Dad to a long drawn out fight with cancer. I don't know what is worse, sudden and tragic or drawn out and painful death.

:moment of prayer for you:

It took losing my mom on thanksgiving to realize how fragile life really is. I feel for you and I'm very sorry. I've been reading a book that is helping so if you can pick one up it may help you too; 'Grieving the Loss of Someone you Love'

My thoughts are with you...

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

This comes from my heart; my dad also died before his time.

If this offers any comfort, remember that your father lives forever in you, and in your memories of him; cherish this.

Be strong for your family for now; be the fine man your dad would want you to be. The time for grief, and inevitable anger, will come later. Embrace the grief, for it brings healing. Your friends will be there for you.

Do not let the anger consume you, for it will bring no good.

Chip

wow...haven't posted much in here considering I don't have a Legacy yet. However I feel I need to share my sincere sympathy and condolences. Its not easy to deal with the loss of a family member, especially in such a tragic way. It certainly seems like a great community here that you can confide in if you ever need. Again, I'm sorry for the tragic loss.

Sorry for your loss but...

Are you sure you want licence plate numbers visible in pictures?

Especially the offender.

Krzys

well my dads car is a total loss and as far as the navigator is concerned i should have blocked it out. what would be the problem with posting the plates? im not sure of the law or not about posting them. the accident is still under investigation so i have no clue if he is being charged with anything or not. in fact i have everyone's address and phone numbers but the kid in the navigator. state police would not give it to me. its getting harder everyday for me and my mom. planning a funeral isnt fun. i was much stronger on monday then i am today.

Try to keep your head up. It's hard but it's the only way. Looking for the kid a doing anything to him won't change the nightmare that he caused. I'm sure just living with this on his conscience will beat him up. You have to be strong for you Mom. My prayers are with you.

wow so sorry for your loss, this is just a horrible and unfair story. i lost my dad a year and a half ago and its a very hard thing to go through. you and your mom (and siblings?) need to be there for each other when one of you needs someone to lean on. stay strong man and just take it a day at a time, time heals all wounds. my heart goes out to you and your family, may your father rest in peace.

Try to keep your head up. It's hard but it's the only way. Looking for the kid a doing anything to him won't change the nightmare that he caused. I'm sure just living with this on his conscience will beat him up. You have to be strong for you Mom. My prayers are with you.

i def dont want to look for him. i just want him to remember what he has done to us. i dont like to judge people but a 27 year old who drives a navigator and lives in one of the poorest towns in ct makes me wonder if he is actually gonna care or be a complete ass about it.

i def dont want to look for him. i just want him to remember what he has done to us. i dont like to judge people but a 27 year old who drives a navigator and lives in one of the poorest towns in ct makes me wonder if he is actually gonna care or be a complete ass about it.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know everyone says this on such tragic events in our lives, but it's still sincere and heartfelt, no matter how many times it's said.

Don't let the anger of this person overwhelm or overtake your life. It will only prolong the emotional damage he's done to you and your friends and family. Remember all the great things your father did, how much he loved you and cherish those moments. This "kid" will get his via law or civil court. If you don't have a good personal injury attorney, get one. Even if he doesn't care, when it affects one's pocket book, they ALL care.

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Many sympathies are with you. Memories and the passage of time will help heal the wound of loss. Shit (I mean fate) happens, so live life fully but carefully. I lost my dad at 43y, when I was 14. /Mike

Archived