LegacyGT.com

father was killed in a car accident on monday

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry to hear this. In times of sadness and questioning why, great things will come out of this. We may not see them now, but in due time we must trust and pray that good things come of this.

I will say a prayer for your family this evening. God bless you and your family.

Deepest condolences. Nothing can prepare you for a sudden loss, but a strong support system can go a long way. Just be there for each other like everyone else has said and things will eventually become more normal.

I was just trying to tell one of my friends that drives a jeep that there is just as much of a subculture and community for subaru owners as there is for jeep owners, and this thread is the perfect example. We barely know the OP outside of the fact that he shares the same love for the LGT that we do, but we can all come together and be a secondary support system for him in this tough time.

It's cool; I'm with the band

my condolences man! unleash the LGT and go **** that kid up

I understand you feeling this way----I really do. Its a very heartfelt response to what has occurred. But please.....let's not pursue that. Only bad can come of it. More bad is not needed now. Look....all I'm saying is that we can all help a future tragedy from occurring by driving responsibly on a daily basis. Show the younger drivers the right example.

One of my best friends was killed in his 500 last year.....he was turning onto his street when an impatient kid cut him off. My friend swerved to avoid the kid and got t-boned by a school bus. He died at the scene.....4 doors down from home. I think of him everytime I'm at an intersection waiting to turn. I make sure I make my turn in the safest way possible....in memory of my friend Anthony.

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I understand you feeling this way----I really do. Its a very heartfelt response to what has occurred. But please.....let's not pursue that. Only bad can come of it. More bad is not needed now. Look....all I'm saying is that we can all help a future tragedy from occurring by driving responsibly on a daily basis. Show the younger drivers the right example.

One of my best friends was killed in his 500 last year.....he was turning onto his street when an impatient kid cut him off. My friend swerved to avoid the kid and got t-boned by a school bus. He died at the scene.....4 doors down from home. I think of him everytime I'm at an intersection waiting to turn. I make sure I make my turn in the safest way possible....in memory of my friend Anthony.

yeah he will get whats coming to him when the police finish their investigation. i just hope the law will be on my side. sorry to hear about your best friend. people dont realize that its a privilege to drive till it gets taken away from them

First off, very sorry to hear about your dad.

My wife and I just replaced our 2005 WRX 2 weeks ago because some idiot blew thru a red and slammed into her while she was driving thru an intersection. She is pretty banged up and sore. The WRX was totalled so we got an 05 LGT. All I can say to everybody is keep a keen eye out... sometimes you have no time to react, but if you are extra alert you could avoid tradgedy. It seems like drivers are getting worse and worse every day.

it sucks losing a dad to someone who was probably text messaging.

So sorry for your loss. Truly a shame if it were an accident that could have been avoided.

This is not easy to watch, but for those of you who are parents it may well be worth watching with your kids. Be prepared, it is graphic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0LCmStIw9E]YouTube- PSA Texting while Driving U.K. Ad [HD][/ame]

it sucks losing a dad to someone who was probably text messaging.

So sorry for your loss. Truly a shame if it were an accident that could have been avoided.

This is not easy to watch, but for those of you who are parents it may well be worth watching with your kids. Be prepared, it is graphic.

thank you for this. i have posted it on my facebook page for all too see. maybe i can reach at least one person with this and prevent another accident

sorry to hear this too, that navigator doesnt look like it sustained a lot of damage either....i always find these kind of accidents unfair, most of the time the person at fault is always the one who is left alive

Part of this makes my eyes water, part of this makes me angry for seeing another great injustice... my uncle died in 2006 because a drunk woman in an Explorer plowed into his SLK and knocked if off a mountain road in the San Fernando Valley.

I lost my mother one year later after a protracted battle with cancer, for me, it hasn't gotten any easier almost three years after the fact.... sorry about bringing this thread a bit off topic, just some memories on my part.

sschmelke, Your family needs you more than ever now, stay strong and our prayers are with you.

dont know you at all but it sucks for anyone to loose a loved one. dont know if your a very religious man but heres a little txt that might help you out.

John 11:25 "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me, though he die, yet shall he live"

My condolences to you and to your family.

Archived