LegacyGT.com

father was killed in a car accident on monday

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You admit that some people are so careless in driving,they didn't care about what is life is. Some teenage now are knowing that driving too fast in only a game for them. However, in your situation,you might need to use your car insurance and call for a lawyer,that you can use an injury law. It takes that you need a justice for this happening.seo services

You admit that some people are so careless in driving,they didn't care about what is life is. Some teenage now are knowing that driving too fast in only a game for them. However, in your situation,you might need to use your car insurance and call for a lawyer,that you can use an injury law. It takes that you need a justice for this happening.

I thought of your families situation as I was driving home from snowboarding today, and it really was a sobering experience. Even though financial restitution is often available, it never will being back what was truly lost.

Again, my condolences

Truly truly sorry for you and your families' loss.....seek to comfort your mom. Look for positives. Remember the good times with Dad. We can all help a little by trying to show the rest of the drivers on our daily commutes safe driving practices.....maybe we can help prevent another tragedy. I am truly sorry man....
Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Guest heightsgtltd
well my dads car is a total loss and as far as the navigator is concerned i should have blocked it out. what would be the problem with posting the plates? im not sure of the law or not about posting them. the accident is still under investigation so i have no clue if he is being charged with anything or not. in fact i have everyone's address and phone numbers but the kid in the navigator. state police would not give it to me. its getting harder everyday for me and my mom. planning a funeral isnt fun. i was much stronger on monday then i am today.

Hey man, like others on here I too lost my dad before his time. It wasn't an auto accident like this but it was without any warning or preparation. One night he was there and the next he wasn't.

I wish I could tell you that it gets easier, but it gets harder before it gets easier. You are going to go through days where it seems like its better, and days where it's clearly worse.

Best you can do is be there for your mom and other family members. Do not be afriad to reach out to your friends and support as you will need it as much or more than the people you are helping.

The planning for the funeral sucks. There is no way around it but I found it comforting to have everyone who loved him in one place for that time period. Truth is the day was a blur to me, I can't really remember it. For that matter, much of the time from when my dad passed to a few months or so after are a blur.

While it will never be ok or easy, in time, you learn to deal with the loss better and adjust to something resembling "normal."

There is going be a ton of people asking "are you ok" and stuff all the time. It's a dumb question considering, but remember that people don't always know how to ask or relate to people when they are in mourning..

Hang in there..it's the best you can hope for right now.

well my dads car is a total loss and as far as the navigator is concerned i should have blocked it out. what would be the problem with posting the plates? im not sure of the law or not about posting them. the accident is still under investigation so i have no clue if he is being charged with anything or not. in fact i have everyone's address and phone numbers but the kid in the navigator. state police would not give it to me. its getting harder everyday for me and my mom. planning a funeral isnt fun. i was much stronger on monday then i am today.[/QUOTE]

Everyone grieves differently and I can certainly relate with the statement in bold. The only thing you can do is be strong for your family but don't become the "martar". You need to heal over this as well as everyone else, so don't neglect your own needs either. This statement isn't going to mean much now but over time your pain will ease and you will remember why you loved your father so much. Good memories, thats what matters. I'm sure you will have plenty of good times to remember. It just takes some time.

Hang in there, don't be afraid, things WILL get easier. We're all thinking of you and family.

Dealing with tremendous loss is a difficult process. Often times people get a good look at themselves, which can breed great virtue or contempt..

Stay strong friend, for yourself and those mourning with you..

the next 2 days will be the toughest. i am not looking forward to the wake tonight. i have a turbo swap going in next week so maybe i can finally get a smile on my face at some point

My condolences to you and your family.

As a young driver, hearing things like this really shakes me up a bit. Some of the stuff I have seen my friends/young drivers do really scares me. I avoided being rear ended not long ago when I looked up and saw the guy behind me texting while I was stopped at a light and he wasn't slowing down. Some people really need a reality check about safety.

Keep your mind preoccupied with the things that normally make you happy(big turbo may get a little bit of a grin out of you), and be there for your mother. Again, I am really sorry to hear this.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family as well...

I lost my Dad last year...not as abruptly though.

I'm at a loss for words, but remember that we are here for each other. Great bunch of people here on LGT.com.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

yeah this thread is almost as amazing as the 500 people who showed up for his wake last night. it was insane. people were lined up outside the building and down the street. not to mention it was a horrible night with snow and ice. i wish i could have left up the pictures but i was told to take them down because of the pending investigation in the case. i still wanna thank everyone here. i cant believe this thread has gone 7 pages.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. We do have a great community here at LGT.com. It sure helps to know so many people care. Remember the good times, draw on the support of family and friends and occupy your time with constructive things. You will get through this terrible time.

Archived