LegacyGT.com

Bought this header on eBay-Thoughts?

m sprank

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, MSprank is an awesome guy. He is very knowledgeable, extremely handy, meticulous and a wonderful conversationalist :lol: Even the fiancee loved him ("I really like him!") and she doesn't like anyone. (She barely tolerates me! :lol:)

So do you want to see some MORE of MSprank's AWESOME work?

Do you? DO YOU? I know you wanna... (Yes I know my oil pan took a hit, its fine for now)

I think to finish them off, I am going to have them welded together. Would give me a moment to add a gasket to the UP like suggested but I don't THINK it is leaking... What the hell do I know.

http://i47.tinypic.com/35bb5w9.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/migwuo.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2qimdms.jpg

First off m sprank is a ratard:) JK:)

I have had both UEL and EL headers There is a noticeable difference between the two. You still have some of your boxxer rumble with the tubular UEL header. With ELH your car sounds like an EVO or any inline 4 cylinder car with a turbo.

The only difference I can tell with the M2 headers vs some of the more expensive headers on the market is the thickness of the tubing. The higher end stuff has much thicker tubes and weigh more because of it. If you are ok with changing out your headers more often, these are just fine and probably make just as much power as the more expensive headers.

Doug? Thats not Doug!

Worst part is Doug (the dealer) first sells him Ruffies when he wanted E. Then when Doug gets released from being held hostage he doesn't even offer any freebies. Just like a no good pusher.

But remember that the original $80k was in the real Dougs pocket. So, they still got the $80k. But they could have had $160k if they hadn't wasted it on the wrong Doug. What a great movie. Only in ****ing Vegas.

Yeah, the UEL header might be a bit of a task for people without the right tools. It even took me a while to get motivated enough to make it fit. The EL header did fit no problems though.

There are a ton of headers on eBay. There is bound to be an UEL header that fits out of the box. Just don't know how many more I want to buy and try. I need someone else car to put them on, lol.

No skid plate will cause your TMIC to not work properly.

If running a FMIC no problem. But the skid plate actually causes an air "suction" that assists in pulling air through the TMIC. Without out it air flow is incorrect and the TMIC is less efficient.

So are you able to keep your splash sheilds with these (or any) header? I have way too much snow and sand to drive without one here in Northern Nevada.

You LA guys are lucky with you so-called winter of rain :lol:

:wub:Mostly it rains in spring. Winter is just darker and means we can wear jeans and hoodies instead of shorts and tee shirts.

Archived