LegacyGT.com

ERZ Catted DP

istealfrombums

Me either but now it looks like I gotta go stage 1 for a lil while because funds for the up pipe just arnt there, lucky

your a 07 lol I home infamous gives me a badass stage 1 tho I'm excited to get this POS stock map off :)

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ERZ is better than Perrin just because of cost. As for the 3" flange, many aftermarket CBE's use 3" flanges. More use 3" flanges than 2.5" flanges, so it makes sense for the manufacturer to go with the 3". I am using a 3" to 2.5" adapter that I got from FBP. Use a 3" gasket on the DP flange then the adapter then the donut gasket. No leaks.

ERZ is better than Perrin just because of cost. As for the 3" flange, many aftermarket CBE's use 3" flanges. More use 3" flanges than 2.5" flanges, so it makes sense for the manufacturer to go with the 3". I am using a 3" to 2.5" adapter that I got from FBP. Use a 3" gasket on the DP flange then the adapter then the donut gasket. No leaks.

I have the Magnaflow which I believe is 2.5" at the cat then opens up to 3". If everyone says they haven't had issues with the adapter, than that makes it much more tempting.;)

The adapter was created to stop the problems people were having WITHOUT them.

I originally used 2x3" gaskets, just doubled them up and had no leaks.

I went to the adapter just because I am OCD. If I can use one and sleep at night you can too, lol.

Archived