LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for 2010 Legacy springs, sway bars, coilovers and struts/shocks !!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
with the strut tops being so close to the firewall, I can't see a strut tower brace being needed in these cars.

I agree and it would be at the point in which you had about 700/700lb springs on very stiff coilovers and R comps that one would benefit from strut tower braces. This new chassis is creak free( imo) and very stiff. The platform feels solid.

Sways, yes I do know we will do a good front sway and the rear sway should be released any day now.

Myles

I'm interested in it all. Looking for coilovers, sway bars, strut braces, etc. Not looking for anything too aggressive but def. something that can drop the height alittle while improving corning + handling. Keep us posted!

I'll get some pics of the car when it stops snowing ;)

the T2's feel great so far and the drop is just right! Thanks Myles!

AWESOME !! I apologize as I meant to call you today ! With the snow, my son, the fish tailing Boxster, and a fashion show video shoot...today was wacked. I JUST got home !! Oh and when I left your hotel last night at 10:55 I still had to go pick up wings and go home. The wings were not ready either !!

But I am totally happy to know you like them. I spent about 2 weeks getting my settings perfect and then I only tweeked rebound 2 clicks on yours. Ride height looked great. I need host the pics I took too.

Myles

AWESOME !! I apologize as I meant to call you today ! With the snow, my son, the fish tailing Boxster, and a fashion show video shoot...today was wacked. I JUST got home !! Oh and when I left your hotel last night at 10:55 I still had to go pick up wings and go home. The wings were not ready either !!

well at least the wings were fresh, right?

that snow definitely made things interesting yesterday, the drive fro MD to DC was more stressful than the trip from NY to MD :lol:

I at least did a few laps Friday night after you dropped the car off... ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/Rutch/graphix/cloverleaf.jpg

You've nailed it, Myles! Perfect functional height, balanced with the right look. The rake looks just right too.

Thanks Jeff !! The car feels very BMW like I would say. Sporty, but still "Legacy-ish". You still feel like you are driving what you paid for...BUT with a good splash of sportiness ! ( that didnt make sense, but you know what mean)..lol.

Myles

Well I have one of Rutchards fronts for proper development. I am trying to gauge interest for a mid level drop. basically need 20 people to make the springs happen.

Myles

whats the ball park price range we are looking at here, and i may be interested...

Archived