LegacyGT.com

Gauging interest for 2010 Legacy springs, sway bars, coilovers and struts/shocks !!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A spring that would lower the car 0" - 1" and stiffen the ride up would be killer.

I'll buy a set right away.. The 2010 legacy looks more jacked up than a Ford Mustang..

I see a bunch for the 09- legacy so i'm assuming it will happen at some point.

A spring that would lower the car 0" - 1" and stiffen the ride up would be killer.

I'll buy a set right away.. The 2010 legacy looks more jacked up than a Ford Mustang..

I see a bunch for the 09- legacy so i'm assuming it will happen at some point.

i just test fitted a 19" on my legacy and needless to say it looks fairly silly with out a drop :rolleyes:

will we be able to see the shock dynos of the shocks, if you do OEM vs. the racecomp ones?

YEP....as we just came back from Sema and we have an exclusive deal with Bilstein to produce a shock for THIS CAR !! I had kept this under wraps for a while, but we will test fitting and working on the prototypes within a month.

The difference here is we are doing a SPORT valve for this car AND the Impreza. One might note that the current Bilstein HD's dont fit inthe rear and the front DOES NOT have enough travel. We are working on a front with significant amount more travel.

Expect details and press release within a week.

Myles

YEP....as we just came back from Sema and we have an exclusive deal with Bilstein to produce a shock for THIS CAR !! I had kept this under wraps for a while, but we will test fitting and working on the prototypes within a month.

The difference here is we are doing a SPORT valve for this car AND the Impreza. One might note that the current Bilstein HD's dont fit inthe rear and the front DOES NOT have enough travel. We are working on a front with significant amount more travel.

Myles

wow nice. sounds like they should be available sooner than later??

wow nice. sounds like they should be available sooner than later??

We are doing Impreza first. Then Legacy. The rears will use a cir clip so no more saggy butt issues. You can do what cha want.

For the Legacy the valving will be key, so there is alot of work to be done. Later ..comes to mind as I want it to be right.

This will be branded under the GTWORX label.

RCE

Myles

YES! This is great news! Next month or two is gonna be filled with tons of anticipation! :eek::D

I think I'm in that category, just want a little drop... nothing too drastic, just somethigthat will make 18in wheels not look like a monster truck. can't wait! Myles, do you think they could be ready by the spring/summer 2010?

I think I'm in that category, just want a little drop... nothing too drastic, just somethigthat will make 18in wheels not look like a monster truck. can't wait! Myles, do you think they could be ready by the spring/summer 2010?

Well if the springs we have for the 08 STI fit( that we are testing Monday) then its available NOW.

These cars come with a HUGe front sway bar BTW. 23mm on the Sedans and 24mm on the Wags. Thats massive. In a few weeks, our STI rear sway will be on the market and it fits the 2010 Legs to the "T".

Our Regular Guy springs( aka Functional Lowering springs) lower the STI 5mm, and thats it.

Cant wait to test these things.

Myles

Archived