LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garnish. and you can get soem wiggle with the hangers. But if you know anyone good with a torch... Take the exhasut off and heat em up and bend them SLIGHTLY!!!!

My friend who welded the DP might be able to do this for you. Get that inch or so of movement you need.

That would be great if he can do that. My dad does not have an Acetylene torch, nor will any exhaust shop do it. But yeah man, hit me up later with how we can meet your friend to get this done. Hopefully he will not charge an arm and a leg.

So anyway lets firm up a place and a date!

I want it in rockville this time so its more central for people coming from PG co and Vaginia.

Thinkign Taipai Tokyo.

Quick vote to end today....

FRIDAY???

SATURDAY???

SUNDAY???

Put me down for Friday or Saturday.

The bitch is now gone from my life, so TIME TO CELEBRATE MY FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!

...right off of river rd. or old georgetown road! Even closer for VA guys!

CK

On another note:

GW Prkwy is the only safest place to speed...there is only 4 places cops hide on GWPKWY in order to get to Rosslyn, VA./Clarenden, VA.

I also take that road to goto Chinatown, DC a lot too!!! Never got pulled over...followed for a bit...but never pulled over!

***knock on wood***

Next meet is!

DATE TO BE CHANGED!!!!

Open to ideas for a future date.

Please post date ideas that are NOT that day.

Time will remain at 8pm unless otherwise noted!!

This is the one right off of 355 by fudruckers where we have met before.

So who is coming?

Date Changes coming!!!

1)Biggie aka Joshua

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Edited by LegacyGTBiggie

his shop is on Rt 1 near the roller rink. Ill have to ask him if he gets online.

Were you able to talk to your buddy about the exhaust alignment? I am open all weekend (:lol:) to get this done.

I also ordered the exhaust garnishes for my car. Getting pretty excited!

He hasnt written back yet. And im out of town this weekend. so prob not.

And I agree Jason. Sorry bout that last time. Newplace I didnt know about until that day.

Hrmm... well tell yah what, do you have his shop's address info? I guess I could pop my head in and name-drop your name and go from there.

Nope. I dont and Nope you couldnt. He would get in a lot of trouble and then id have to kill you and dispose of your body and car. and given he is a welder... well you get the idea.

Seriously though. Ill make it happen. Just going to take time. But any exhaust shop can do this. Heat the hangers with a torch... bend. let cool. DONE!~

Nope. I dont and Nope you couldnt. He would get in a lot of trouble and then id have to kill you and dispose of your body and car. and given he is a welder... well you get the idea.

Seriously though. Ill make it happen. Just going to take time. But any exhaust shop can do this. Heat the hangers with a torch... bend. let cool. DONE!~

I stopped by the Meineke by DPS Tuning, they said they don't do it. I stopped by Pep Girls, they said they couldn't do it because it is not OEM. Same with Mr. Tire, NTB, Michelin, etc. All because it is not an OEM exhaust. So I am kinda out of options. :(

You're our only hope, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

September 10th? Willl be there with my shiney car if dates work out :D

Sorry Harry, never had time during the weekend to get you to detail it. Had some time this past weekend to finally clean my car and the GF even helped clean it!! Need to rewash in a few weeks and this time use a claybar and some wax.

So the 10th works for people?

ALso I want to try to get a group to go to the following two events in the near future.

1)

The coffee and cars in great falls.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cars-and-coffee-old-brogue-great-falls-va-144494.html

2)

Md Renn Fest

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fall-meet-idea-md-renaissance-festival-144152.html

And i think we could easily make those happen.