LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Josh and All,

would anyone be up for doing something else? Say play pool, bowling, movies, something? I feel like the hangouts we have seem too short.

By the way, had a nice date with an awesome chick. I may bring her to a meet. She has a Mazda Speed 3 though... :\

Hey Josh and All,

would anyone be up for doing something else? Say play pool, bowling, movies, something? I feel like the hangouts we have seem too short.

By the way, had a nice date with an awesome chick. I may bring her to a meet. She has a Mazda Speed 3 though... :

Bowling would be a great idea....

Congrats Harry....I hope that it turns into something nice for ya...

Mark

Well it is up to you guys. Would anyone be up for playing pool or bowling afterwards. Just as a casual hang out thing.

I won't bring the girl. Do not worry. Not feelin it with her. May not even go past the second date. She has a HUGE ass. AWESOME chick, Great personality, but has a huge ass.

I am too shallow. :lol:

You know what they say, if the ass is too big maybe you equipment is too small!! LOL

I just happen to prefer a trunk with some junk to it!

I say let's do dinner as usual. And see how many people would want to do bowling/billiards after.

A trunk with some junk? I have never heard that before.

Yeah, I serioulsy think we can bring in some more members by doing something more than just eating and then going home. If we get enough members, I think we can try to do some club track events at Summit Point Raceway.

Oh, and I found the carwash that Roppongi Sho uses to wash his car. I think he likes how traditional it is:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p187/subarurs01/l_7ef2cbea7fda46cab6856e991b3ba7541.jpg

And a picture of Mr. Luv's new fling:

http://viewtvcontent01.prostream.co.uk/thumbs/310/5410

One word comes to mind... DDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

I feel SO bad for that WRX. But it's a bug eye, so I don't feel that bad for it.

:lol::lol::lol:

The chick I had a date with didn't have that HUGE ass, but that picture of Mr. Luv's fling gives me that impression. :lol:

A trunk with some junk? I have never heard that before.

Yeah, I serioulsy think we can bring in some more members by doing something more than just eating and then going home. If we get enough members, I think we can try to do some club track events at Summit Point Raceway.

Oh, and I found the carwash that Roppongi Sho uses to wash his car. I think he likes how traditional it is:

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p187/subarurs01/l_7ef2cbea7fda46cab6856e991b3ba7541.jpg

Only the best for my BL6!

So guys, what's the deal on the next meet before Christmas? Did people wanna meet up on December 4 or December 11 for our last meet of the year? Wanna shoot some pool afterwards or maybe go bowling and see how badly I suck at it? :)

Let's try and get something going. Keefe said he would be around for our next meet.

...I would be really offended by that post if I didn't know you, lol!

HarryN...that car wash pic sent me to the floor laughing!

As for the 4th of December, nighttime shooting sucks for camcorders, especially HD...so I'll bring a LED light as well.

Harry- bring your sushi uniform and someone other than mr_luv bring a fine looking model.

As far as billiards is concerned, you have Orange Ball and Winston's to goto...I charge $25 for 15 minutes of training... $5-$20 per game or $50-$100 per set (race to 5-7).

See you all then,

CRAZY KEN

Anybody can Pay for poon suckers, I challenge either of you bozo's to a Friday or sat night out lets see who bags the hawtest chic that doesn't require a fee for her time. Ready and Go!!!!

It's cool brah! Fat bitches need lovin too! I am sure she is a very nice person... :lol: