LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am down for the next meet also. It would be great to meet some more folks that have Legacy's. I did meet a really cool person by the name of CJ today at Annapolis Subaru and told him about the meets also. He has a black 08 LGT Limited.

Mark

Not too far a drive for you either, good to see some '10's up close.

On the Border

1) Luv

2) HarryN (if Taipei Tokyo doesn't work out)

3)

4)

5)

Taip-E-i Tokyo

1) HarryN

2)

3)

4)

5)

Updated list.

Tusnami, pick up some ramps from Advanced Auto Parts. Rippongi only has two. We'll need 4. That incline is too sharp for me to reach the bolts on the downpipe to midpipe. The ramps only cost $12. So you can use that $300 to buy some ramps!

On Saturday, I will have my shocks installed. Unless, someone has some JDM Pinks they are selling. I really want those springs. They are TEH SEX!!!

Also, anyone know if DPS tuning sells springs, wheels, shock inserts, short shift kits, sway bars, torsion bars, etc? I think Ken, Josh, and Mr Luv have me convinced about avoiding Mach V Motorsports if they are all about the money.

if yall need ramps. I have some old school metal ones at my moms. No room here. They are in Laurel but I can get em.

I used to have some pinks but i sold em.

Call DPS. my friend mike just went there. But normally for parts I just go through Fred beans and Jeremy to get em and let DPS install em. Jermey always hooks up parts.

The problem is we don't have a Lift. And I would NEVER get underneath a car if it was on jack stands. There have been too many cases of jacks losing their locking position and people getting crushed underneath their car on the stands.

The ramps will be fine. They are very stable. Solid and perfect. Using 4 would be nice and much easier, especially getting underneath the upper half of the car to unbolt the mid from the downpipe.

I would like to use a lift, but Lady Tsunami's contact at his school is not getting back to him. My dad's shop is all used up.

If it were up to me, I'd play it safe and take it to a shop like Meineke or a gast station. Much more quicker and lifts are there. The only downside is paying for this shit.

I know for the shocks, I am doing that myself. NTB, Mr. Tire, Discount Tire, etc. charge way too much to install shocks. I do this stuff on my own and it is very easy to do. The only problem is you still need to get an alignment check after you are done. Better to pay for an alignment than to have the install and alignment done and get raped like a NAMBLA pervert on a 4 yr old boy.

On the Border

1) Luv

2) HarryN (if Taipei Tokyo doesn't work out)

3) The Gray Ghost

4)

5)

Taip-E-i Tokyo

1) HarryN

2) The Gray Ghost-same as what Harry said.

3)

4)

5)

Updated list.

Tusnami, pick up some ramps from Advanced Auto Parts. Rippongi only has two. We'll need 4. That incline is too sharp for me to reach the bolts on the downpipe to midpipe. The ramps only cost $12. So you can use that $300 to buy some ramps!

On Saturday, I will have my shocks installed. Unless, someone has some JDM Pinks they are selling. I really want those springs. They are TEH SEX!!!

Also, anyone know if DPS tuning sells springs, wheels, shock inserts, short shift kits, sway bars, torsion bars, etc? I think Ken, Josh, and Mr Luv have me convinced about avoiding Mach V Motorsports if they are all about the money.

just grab 4 jack stands, and 2 jacks. I installed my turboback on a slightly inclined ground, if your car is in neutral, it will roll backwards. LOL! It did not fall though having it on 4 stands and 2 jacks on each sides. I have had a phobia getting under the car with jack and jack stands, but it went away. its all about trust. haha! GL harry!

I got some rhino ramps. Will get two jacks and four stands. Sunday will be fun. 3 Legacy's changing exhaust. One going back to stock, mine getting the megan exhaust, and Harry getting the perrin mid/y's. I should charge my camera and video camera. Must record 3 legacy's with open downpipe madness. hahaha