LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say they needed HID's Muhahaha

Yeah, Rippongi Sho (Rahman) wants some HIDs. But I will put down $50 he frogs out. :lol:

Tsunami, what's the word on your pipes brah? I wanna come buy them from you and slap em on my car.

Also, anyone got pics of their HID kits? I may actually do the same thing myself. No clue yet. I wanna see some pictures so I know how big them ballasts are and where you can put em on your car, CLEANLY. Not ghetto'ed up with zip ties, crazy glue, and duct tape. :lol:

Lol coming off this sunday. Will give you the address where we're doing it and you can take them or we'll install them that day too. It'll be in burtonsville. So not to far at all. hahaha

And one of my Ballasts are on my windshield wiper fluid reservoir and the other is on my spt intake heatshield.

Lol coming off this sunday. Will give you the address where we're doing it and you can take them or we'll install them that day too. It'll be in burtonsville. So not to far at all. hahaha

And one of my Ballasts are on my windshield wiper fluid reservoir and the other is on my spt intake heatshield.

Keep in touch. I'll get the $300.

Hey Josh,

Next week on Friday. Taipei Tokyo. Ken will be up for it, as will I. Dunno about Rahman, Luv, Woodstock, or Tsunami. But that place is close to everyone since it is right off 355 (Rockville Pike).

Make it so! *Pelvic Thrust*

...I am down for anything, just as long as the food is great and people show!

We don't have to do another asian cuisine, if people are tired of it...Why don't we do a different cuisine...someone chime-in and make a suggestion...in turn we can input where to go!

(Italian, Mexican, Spanish, Greek, Jamaican, Thai, Vietnamese, Pizza, Steak, Burger, BBQ, Brazilian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Philippino, Southern, Soul, ect.)

CRAZY KEN

I'm pretty much up for anything as well. As long as I'm in town I'll be down to come. On The Border sounds good. I like Houlihans up in columbia too. I think its in the same plaza. And Parking is good since there's a Best Buy and other stores right there.

Alright.

I should have some new piping installed, as well as Bilstein shocks on my car by the time we meet again. :) I am going up to PA to pick up the shocks. They are practically BRAND NEW!

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz76/HarryN/bil_all.jpg

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz76/HarryN/bil_front.jpg

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz76/HarryN/bil_rear.jpg

Buying them for $775. Top Hats included.

yeah those look so fresh still. forget mine. lol

I still want those pipes from TJWILKE (Troy from Bel air, MD). I spoke to my pops, his lifts are not free. Not for a while. :(

I guess if your buddy has ramps ($20 bucks from Advanced Auto), we can work something out. I feel safer underneath a car on ramps, than underneath a car on jack stands.

You can ask Rippongi Sho (Rahman) about that. We must have gyrated our cars a few times while getting the cans off, which may have knocked them off jack stands. The cars were secure on ramps.

They are only $20 bucks. Can't go wrong with that! Plus much safer!

I still want those pipes from TJWILKE (Troy from Bel air, MD). I spoke to my pops, his lifts are not free. Not for a while. :(

I guess if your buddy has ramps ($20 bucks from Advanced Auto), we can work something out. I feel safer underneath a car on ramps, than underneath a car on jack stands.

You can ask Rippongi Sho (Rahman) about that. We must have gyrated our cars a few times while getting the cans off, which may have knocked them off jack stands. The cars were secure on ramps.

They are only $20 bucks. Can't go wrong with that! Plus much safer!

or you guys can borrow mine for free...