LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

hahaha I installed those parts on my own using the lift at my school. I'm thinking i'll take the pipes off tomorrow night so my car will be ready for open downpipe madness. lol so it'll save a little time on sunday morning.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry- At first I thought you were referring to using jack stands and ramp to do your struts...Tommy nd I did his car a while back a corner at a time with a jack...just mark the camber bolt with a marker before you unbolt it is all I remember.

Tsunami- DP install yeah it's a PITA...but not as bad as replacing a turbo OR even install a heat shield "Believe it or not!"

I am down for anything "on the borders" I have never been to so I'll give it a try.

CRAZY KEN

On the Border

1) Luv

2) HarryN (if Taipei Tokyo doesn't work out)

3) The Gray Ghost

4) CRAZY KEN

5)

Taip-E-i Tokyo

1) HarryN

2) The Gray Ghost-same as what Harry said.

3) CRAZY KEN

4)

5)

Hey Josh! Where you at, dawg?

What's the plan for this weekend? Mr Luv suggested seeing a movie afterwards: The 4th Kind. Looks scary like all get out.

Also, are we going to meet up at On The Border or Taipei Tokyo for this Friday?

Anybody know someone who might want to buy a clean 2005 subaru legacy gt?

May want to ask the 2010 Legacy owners. They will soon see the light and wonder why they randomly vomit when they see their cars. :lol:

BTW, how much you askin for it? If the price is right, I might have someone.

I got too busy over the weekend. Hope the movie was good. Plus imma big vagina and dont like those movies.

I say its ON THE BORDER... Columbia. Address/directions to come. Normal time.

Ok, post em up. I work in Columbia anyways. Hopefully more people come so they can hear my exhaust, before I sell it to Rahman and his grapefruit shooting car. :lol:

I'll be placing an order with Fred Beans shortly. Gonna have me some fun!!! I think the questions I had for Jeremy were a bit much and he just said to call. I may buy sways and torsion bars too. Gonna try out the Whiteline shit. I haven't heard any complaints yet about their stuff. Plus they are damn well priced. So if something snaps, I will just kick a kitten.

May want to ask the 2010 Legacy owners. They will soon see the light and wonder why they randomly vomit when they see their cars. :lol:

BTW, how much you askin for it? If the price is right, I might have someone.

$15k is my asking price but I will accept all reasonable offers. $14.5 would take the car now :)

Car is being professionally detailed as we speak, and ready for test drives this afternoon.

Link to for sale ad:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123250

Yeah, you might wanna approach the 2010 Legacy owners.

I thought your car was the black one. But then I thought, why would he take such a small picture of the black car if he was trying to sell it?

A co-worker of mine is looking to get an LGT, but he doesn't want one modded at all. He wants one bone stock, namely since it is going to be for his wife.

Yeah, you might wanna approach the 2010 Legacy owners.

I thought your car was the black one. But then I thought, why would he take such a small picture of the black car if he was trying to sell it?

A co-worker of mine is looking to get an LGT, but he doesn't want one modded at all. He wants one bone stock, namely since it is going to be for his wife.

You will not find a 2005 Legacy GT in as good a condition and low miles as mine. The car is only slightly modified. I am running cobb's least aggressive map and the car rarely see's over 3000 rpm because of the boost threshold. I have all maintenance records cleanly organized in a binder :wub:

Tell your friend to look at my new pictures and I am sure he will change his mind. Pictures by dstarler - Photobucket

<----DOne thread jacking, anyone else interested please pm me :)

I would suggest moving it. There is a Mexican restaurant off of Rockville Pike called South of the Border (imagine that...). Their food is pretty decent enough.

Or we could all meet up at RIO at a pretty good restaurant called Don Julio's. And there is also another place called Guapo's there as well.

Those are my proposals.

Hey Josh,

Here is my formal proposal:

Date: Friday, 13 November 2009

Time: 8:00-8:30 p.m.

Where: Don Julio's at RIO, Gaithersburg, MD

Attendance:

HarryN

Crazy Ken

LegacyGTBiggie

HanGmaN

Roppongi Sho