LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

Ok there it is then. Meet on the top level of the parking garage over by dicks/joes crab shack.

As of right now I am back up in the air. The Fiancee is in the hospital and we dont know why. I am heading there now and have been dealing with my mom all day who has cancer. Oh the good times dont stop.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try... its kinda my thing. Moms just dealing with more and more bad news.

Janet is at holy cross and will be fine. Weird complication from her gastric bypass surgery has a very constricted area due to scar tissue build up. Tomorrow will be a simple procedure to remove it. I just couldnt sleep there anymore.

Yeah, Dave (tsunami) was supposed to take pictures, but forgot... :p

Alright, so Keefe is not showing up again. :( But everyone else on the list mentioned is good to go? And that will be EIGHT people??

This may turn out to be a big meet. I hope this works out.

Tsunami, I will give you a call on when I am heading on out so we can meet up at Burtonsville crossing.

If anyone else is having issues on getting to RIO in Gaithersburg, off the Sam Eig Highway, give me a call at 240-678-4693.

Josh, I gotcha right here man. I am glad to hear Janet will be fine. And as far as your mother is concerned, there have been people on more extreme conditions until their cancer just suddenly goes into remission. Keep the hope alive. That is your strongest weapon. Good health and fast recovery for your family and soon to be family.

I would recommend against that garage. It sucks donkey scrotum sacks. And it gets packed up quickly and parking spots are TIGHT! So it is easy to get your doors dinged up.

I would like to recommend we go to the Garage above the boardwalk. It is also the entrance to the workout gym in the mall. It has a HUGE lot, plenty of parking, and spots are nice and wide. And if that top lot is actually full (which will be a first for me to see), we can go to the other parking garage that is in front of the Hotel and the Theater. I know that top in that garage is always open and parking is nice. Great view up there too!

I highly recommend NOT parking at the garage in front of DICK Sporting Goods.

And it gets better. GF has been in the care of a hospital since 11am Thursday. They still havent done SHIT but drug her and make her wait..

Oh yeah and my Brothers GF is now in the hospital too. Seriously WTF.

Oh yeah and GW kicked me out... Kinda pissed me off cause I stayed with her when she had the surgery over a eyar ago.

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu206/hangmanxfsc/16439_174066003595_514863595_294837.jpg this one's fpr you, Josh!

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu206/hangmanxfsc/16439_174066013595_514863595_294838.jpgmeets are starting to get a little more popular 8P

Edited by HanGmaN

Do not worry Josh, things will get better. You cannot have light without darkness.

We had a pretty good meet last night. Tommy (Senor Luv) was there, Rahman was there, Ken, our new member Mark, and Hangman. Woodstock wasn't there, nor Tsunami, nor Keefe.

I hope you, Keefe, Woodstock, and Tsunami can come to the next meet. We're getting bigger in size!