LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

Alright, January 15th at 8:00 pm is my proposal for our next meet. Here are the choices of restaurants:

The Rio:

Redrock Canyon (I have a gift certificate I wanna blow away before it expires in February)

Tara Thai (Smells like rotten fish in there)

Guapo's

The Indian joint

Ziki's Hibachi Grill

Vietnamese off Rockville Pike:

Pho 75 - Right by Montgomery Kolage (Harvard on the Pike, Yale on the rail)

Bethesda:

Rock Bottom Brewery

Houston's Grill

BD's Mongolian BBQ (highly preferred)

Dehli Dhaba

Foong Lin

Haandi

Red Tomato

Bangkok Garden

See which one y'all like.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the whole Asian cuisine thing was starting to take a toll on my stomach.

Would you be down for BD's Mongolian BBQ? The only thing Asian-ish about this place is the bowls and the grill they cook on. But it is a great place. Very lively.

Also any input from anyone else would be good. January 15th is THIS Friday. So make sure it can work. If not, propose another time so we can all meld our heads together.

Also what Time are yall thinking about doing it this time? I am unable to handle scheduling these things with my current new job. But it seems I will be getting out at about 9pm on fridays. Meaning the soonest I could get out would be 9:45-10pm.

God being unemployed was SO much easier...

January 15th at 8:00 pm is the proposed time. 9:45 - 10:00 pm will be a bit late since most restaurants will be closed. :\ But there is always the Tastee Diners! They are open 24/7.

If this Friday cannot work for people, we can always shoot for next Friday? But we need a consensus on where to meet up. :) Would everyone like to do BD's Mongolian Grill? It is right in Bethesda, off of 355. Also close to HangMan's work.

Wait a second...did you just use the term "crap-o-la"

Crap-o-la just got reminded that I wont be here this friday headed to go ski'n this weekend see you slackers next meet. Take pix so we can caption and crack tons o jokes.

...looks like I can't make this dinner meet! Having dinner with wife and kid at Rio Grande then a movie! See you all next time...maybe even the Wash. D.C. autoshow. I'll be shooting the show in HD with Myles Williams of Racecomp and we will have a special host Talhia Tuck, my customer, and she will be interviewing reps and consumers alike throughout the show. Lets get a group together to go down there!!! How about it guys???

CRAZY KEN

Holy Crap!! Why don't we all meet up and go to the Auto Show??? We can get some grub from there. When is the Auto Show anyways?

I cannot do today either. I am stuck teaching Ken's niece and a whole bunch of other kids. :\

Whats up people. So I am unemployed again until Myles is ready for me to join Racecomp... Sooner the better.

But it means I can once again help with these meets.

hangman that sounds good to me if everyone else is down.

Where do we wanna do dinner this week? I actually miss you guys.

I LOVED taipai Tokyo cafe... I am now kinda a cooked sushi fiend.

Anyway lets get the ball rolling ASAP.