LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MW2 is pretty sick.

So what's the game plan for this Friday? Did anyone wanna try out Mark's suggestion of Porter's in Bethesda? I am definitely down for something else other than Americanized Chinese food or Americanized Japanese food. Definitely no Mexican. That food is bad for your health. Worse than Micky D's and Burger King (RESPECT DA KING!!!).

Tsunami, I need your number bro. I got a new phone and lost everyone's numbers since my old phone finally died. It would not even turn on or take a charge anymore. And no, it was not the battery, it was the phone itself. I am going to be over at my dad's joint on Saturday to do some work on my car's bumper. So during that time, I can replace the cans and whatnot as well, with the stock stuff I left at your joint.

true, i have played forza and its pretty nice. and damnit polyphony is taking FOREVERRR.

im down to hang out early, as in 6ish? so we can eat and head back to my place. theres a nice happy hour seafood in bethesda called Blacks too.. any one?

SOMEONE BUY ME ONE!!!! lol.. Wait GT5 isnt out yet... Thats right. ITs why I own a xbox.

I'm down, depending on how this weekend goes. I may have a date to go on. But I will pass on the date and hang out with you guys. I freakin hate dating as it is.

What is the plan? I will second Timpano's. Mama Lucia's food tastes like she deuched all over it then threw it in the oven. The Rockville location that is.

Lol

i'm down, depending on how this weekend goes. I may have a date to go on. But i will pass on the date and hang out with you guys. I freakin hate dating as it is.

What is the plan? I will second timpano's. Mama lucia's food tastes like she deuched all over it then threw it in the oven. The rockville location that is.

Mr.350

Ok so NOT mama lucias.... Never was to fond of them...

How about Fridays? They have been a little better with parking.

If not we could always do hard times... Or maybe Red robin.

BTW started working with Racecomp today... Good times and GREAT people

Edited by LegacyGTBiggie

I have been to Timpanos and they are really pricey. Is anyone interested in Parkers in Bethesda?. We are supposed to get dumped on this weekend also...unfortunately...calling for 12 inches on up to 20 inches....ugh..Weekends are better for me. Do you all do meets on Saturdays?.

-Mark

I'm down, depending on how this weekend goes. I may have a date to go on. But I will pass on the date and hang out with you guys. I freakin hate dating as it is.

What is the plan? I will second Timpano's. Mama Lucia's food tastes like she deuched all over it then threw it in the oven. The Rockville location that is.

There is always the rubber doll....LOL....J/K...:lol: