LegacyGT.com

Weekly or Bi weekly meets in Rockville/Gaithersburg

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I slammed into a ******* trash pile on 370 yesterday. Not happy. Jacked up my front bumper.

But! This gives me reason to go JDM!! Anyone know what all I need for a JDM front bumper? I really love that design better than the USDM craptastic bumper. Mr. Luv, anyone?

Well I slammed into a ******* trash pile on 370 yesterday. Not happy. Jacked up my front bumper.

But! This gives me reason to go JDM!! Anyone know what all I need for a JDM front bumper? I really love that design better than the USDM craptastic bumper. Mr. Luv, anyone?

WOW man. talk about coincidence. Janet and I dodgged the SAME bag O' SH!T last night going to ZIKI. That shit sucked.... then again she almost hit another car trying to dodge it.

Japanparts sells all of the necessary components along with the bumper. It's really just a different beam and mounting hardware.

This will answer all of your questions:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57598

Hey Brah!

There is one problem, that is before the facelift. That is an older Legacy. The newer legacies have a different construction and more close to JDM than that year of the car. Is there any up to date info for the updated JDM bumper?

MR_LUV!! One luv brudda, one luv! I sent them a PM already and referenced you!

Ricky-O, I mean, Roppongi Sho, if you saw my bumper, you'd probably dragon steelwhip someone.

Ahh yea forgot you had a Rev-D well get fenders bumper and lights I am sure HKC can hook ya up.

Hey Brah!

There is one problem, that is before the facelift. That is an older Legacy. The newer legacies have a different construction and more close to JDM than that year of the car. Is there any up to date info for the updated JDM bumper?

MR_LUV!! One luv brudda, one luv! I sent them a PM already and referenced you!

Ricky-O, I mean, Roppongi Sho, if you saw my bumper, you'd probably dragon steelwhip someone.

Mr.350

Oh I have the bank to do it, but what I am afraid of is not meeting DOT standards here in the states and risk having my car impounded. Plus worst of all, I do not want to do the conversion and learn I have to buy some more shit or lights will not work here because America hates Asians, etc.

If possible would anyone have a break down on this? I would not mind doing the conversion and give everyone some eye candy at the meets, plus Dave already owes me the stock exhaust stuff so I can sell the XO2 cans.

As far as vented fenders, those are the STI fenders. Subaru of Nippon will not sell those to people who do not have STI Legacies. So I will be SOL there. Unless you are talking about another brand. Plus I hope to God they are not ricey. I like to keep my car looking clean.

haha I don't owe you the stock exhaust. You were about to throw it out and I decided to keep it. Consider yourself lucky sir.

I wouldn't worry to much about getting your car impounded. plenty of people have jdm swaps and I haven't seen any stories of them getting their cars impounded.

• 2 weeks later...
Sooo... now that the holidays are long gone, when shall we all meet again? :)

Ill leave it up to yall. My current work schedule is going to make it hard to get out on fridays... Then again I am hoping to get this position at RaceComp Engineering. And If I do Ill get right back to doing these meets.

EVERYONE BETTER BE READY TO COME OUT SATURDAY!

And snow is NOT an excuse for AWD people like us... PERIOD :spin: