LegacyGT.com

Legacy Lips and Trunk Spoliers - D2 Orders Being Cleared Up

so you got your lip?

No no separate thing entirely. I just really hope people get what's theirs, and i'm hoping someone will really pursue this guy so you all can get your lips. That's all.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As follow-up (I know it does not have anything to do with D2), I finally got the item I was scammed on. My point in mentioning it is that I got it by hastling the piss out of the guy, got some information on him, got other people to put pressure and give me information, and long story short he buckled and made it right with me. All I'm saying is if you can motivate him without pushing him away, you might have a better chance. People get really uncomfortable when other people start digging into your life. At any rate, I hope you guys get what's yours.

Note to self: Never scam Climber. :lol:

I go on TSC quite often, since I live in the area, and iirc correctly VK is trying to get the impreza guys their lips first, and then on to the legacy ones.

It looks like he got impreza and legacy lips in the deal, and hes trying to get things sorted out with the imprezas because I think there were more people who didn't end up getting their stuff.

He's a pretty busy guy, hes working on a bunch of other projects too, so you just have to be patient, as he was running his own business before the takeover. He's not someone who just sprung up either, hes been in the ontario scene for quite a while, so just be patient.

(I'm not speaking on his behalf, just posting from what I've seen in the daily happenings of TSC)

Yea as bad as it sounds I think I might have to just buy a rbs or sti one, I really can't take the wait anymore

Yeah no kidding. This is just ridiculous. I've got my suspension set up ready to go on once it gets warm and a lip will complete the look I'm going for.

Anyone trying to throw me $200 and take my spot in the d2/VK lip hunt? :lol::spin:

Yeah no kidding. This is just ridiculous. I've got my suspension set up ready to go on once it gets warm and a lip will complete the look I'm going for.

Anyone trying to throw me $200 and take my spot in the d2/VK lip hunt? :lol::spin:

If you were to follow the 'bad credit card debt' model, your spot would be worth $3 tops.

If you were to follow the '2005 bundled adjustable mortgage' model, where you and 9 other people bundled their lips into a package deal, it would be worth about $20,000, but only if you sell it in time. :) But then you would get banned for 30 days.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived